Ideal humitity % ?

Prince0311

Nov 12, 2009
What's the ideal humitity % for singapore. just under 30% is fine rite? My pro photographer fren said that anything under 25% will dry up the rubber parts of the lens and camera body.

What's the ideal humitity % for singapore. just under 30% is fine rite? My pro photographer fren said that anything under 25% will dry up the rubber parts of the lens and camera body.

This question has been asked many times before.Please dun be lazy and do a search.....

What did you fren says about ideal humitity %?

Singapore humidity hover around 80-90%. Can't say for sure it is ideal. Its too humid and hot. More ideal will be Perth with humidity around 50% and our perspiration dries up pretty fast. :bsmilie:

This question has been asked many times before.Please dun be lazy and do a search.....

Now...don't be mean. TS wanted to know the humidity in Singapore. We must answer the question accordingly. :bsmilie:

Luckily he asked about Singapore. If he asked about Perth, then everthing would have been different. Rite? :bsmilie:

ideal humidity % for Singapore? for human or camera?

humidity level @25%, human will also mummified already.

Ideal for s'pore is 80%. Too dry, we will not get enough rain. :)

Too dry, my skin will be too dry.

in addition to the ideal humility, can we talk bout the weather too? :D

in addition to the ideal humility, can we talk bout the weather too? :D

In addition to ideal humility, can we talk about integrity too? :bsmilie:

TS, ur question is too vague, are u referring to lens/camera equipment storage in drybox/dray cabinet - if yes ideally is 45-55%

If u are talking abt generally in our country, we humans will all dry out man... :sweatsm:

Rainy these few days...

yeah..really pain in a** when rain going to/back from office

In addition to ideal humility, can we talk about integrity too? :bsmilie:

can can..lol. since national day is coming, we can talk bout everything under the sky.. :sweatsm:

The ideal humidity for storage in Singapore is the same as for any other part of the world and it's specified in the camera manual. It's this little booklet that came with your camera. Sometimes it might be on the CD together with the camera software.

My drybox is 39 to 41%. this range gd enough

Thanks guys. I have set mine to between 29 to 32%