I'd be away for two weeks ... and June Outing.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys,

I guess some of you already knew that I'd be away for two weeks from tonight (31 May). It's a long waited and much deserved break for me and the whole family. Hopefully we'd have some fun somewhere up north.

As to the June outing, I'm thinking of a launch party for the GR, if it's not too late. How about 23rd June at Orchard? It'd be a good place to show off our cameras there, and there are a lot pretty girls dressed up there for us to shoot and test out the new cameras ;p I'm sure a lot guys would have got the coolest camera by then (wish I'd be one of them).

main_img_04.jpg

pic from Pentax.jp

Anyways, it's school holidays. Hope you guys have some fun w/ your families too :)

Cheers and happy shooting!

Frank

Hi Fengwei,

Thank for the info.
after shooting with a nikon for over 10+ Years,
I have finally decided moved over to a Pentax system and would like to join you guys on the 23th june.

Would it be possible to for me join in with my Girlfriend (Nikon user) in this outhing?

Thank,
Dave Ng

Dave,

You and ur gf are always welcome to join this small Pentax family!

FW, enjoy your trip :)

Ok, this time round, lets do some hands on instead of a talk.
I'll try to rope in some more regular street/people/candid shooters and those interested can follow each guide along and they can demonstrate/hands-on various ways the guides approach street/people/candid photography.

GR PARTY ? I will bring a champagne!

Hi Guys,

I guess some of you already knew that I'd be away for two weeks from tonight (31 May). It's a long waited and much deserved break for me and the whole family. Hopefully we'd have some fun somewhere up north.

As to the June outing, I'm thinking of a launch party for the GR, if it's not too late. How about 23rd June at Orchard? It'd be a good place to show off our cameras there, and there are a lot pretty girls dressed up there for us to shoot and test out the new cameras ;p I'm sure a lot guys would have got the coolest camera by then (wish I'd be one of them).

pic from Pentax.jp

Anyways, it's school holidays. Hope you guys have some fun w/ your families too :)

Frank

I'll try to rope in some more regular street/people/candid shooters and those interested can follow each guide along and they can demonstrate/hands-on various ways the guides approach street/people/candid photography.

I would like to nominate JK for the "SG Pentaxian of Year" award for his dedicated and tireless efforts to grow and enforce the bonds in our little SG Pentax community. :thumbsup::cheers:

That's a good idea indeed - GR for street/candid photography! I probably have to miss it this time, since will be on holiday for the last 2 weeks of June, and I guess outing will be one of the Saturdays in between my holiday. June 15 is still manageable since will fly out at around 5 PM.

Hi Guys,

there are a lot pretty girls dressed up there for us to shoot and test out the new cameras ;p

Frank

i heard someone say XMM ;) ;) ;)

i dont have the GR but i will bring the GRD4 lol

Hi Guys,

main_img_04.jpg

pic from Pentax.jp

Frank

have a great family bondingbtrip, maestro. and dun forget to take many pix of your longed for break..

Thanks guys. I'll definitely bring back some photos :)

Gotta pack my stuff now. See you guys after two weeks.

Cheers!

Thanks again, guys.

BTW, heard the GR is in SG already, probably will be available in store by early next week, but the quantity is very limited for the first batch. Better get it quick if you want to show off one during the monthly outing :p

Gotta go now. Cheers!

Last edited:
Enjoy your holiday with your family bro.
Don't worry about us, we will be good.:cheergal: