Icon and Splash Screen Designs Wanted for iPhone/iPad app - submit your ideas!

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hi all,

Based on previous requests from members, we are pleased to inform that we are very close to implementing access to the forums via the iOS devices.

One of the final steps is to create the icons and splash screen that is displayed at various locations, and this is where we need your help (as we are not designers ourselves).

We need the following graphics in PNG format:-

iTunes Images
----------------------------------------------
* 512x512 image for the iTunes store listing

iPhone 2G/3G/3Gs/iPod Touch Images
* 57x57 icon (on device)
* 320x460 portrait splash screen
* 480x300 landscape splash screen

iPhone 4 Images
* 114x114 icon (on device)
* 640x940 portrait splash screen
* 960x620 landscape splash screen

iPad Images
* 72x72 iPad icon (on device)
* 768x1004 portrait splash screen
* 1024x748 landscape splash screen

One must-have requirement is that the splash screens and iTunes image design must incorporate the ClubSNAP logo that is shown on the top of the forum.

What's in it for the member whose design get selected? Well, nothing monetary but everlasting fame and recognition in ClubSNAP, and maybe a T-shirt or two.

So, get your creative juices flowing and submit your designs!!

Usual disclaimers - you must have the rights to image(s) or portions of image(s) used in the design and it is the legal responsibility of the member to ensure compliance of ownership and copyright ownerships. ClubSNAP reserves the rights to use the winning design in the promotion and marketing of said application(s) as well as within the application(s) itself.

We shall close the submissions by next Friday 10th September. We shall then select a shortlist and likely put that to a vote by members (or we may shorten the process by selecting the winning entry between the Mods/Admins). Will cross that bridge when we come to it ... if there are several very good designs to choose from and we cannot decide.

If needed, here are a couple variations of the ClubSNAP logo that you can use in the design:
1. PSD format 900x360 pixels with transparency channel
2. PNG format 900x360 pixels with transparency channel

Hey there,
l like to submit my designs, so where or who do I send it to?
Vernon Cheong

Hey there,
l like to submit my designs, so where or who do I send it to?
Vernon Cheong

Hi Vernon,

Please post them into this thread. Thanks!!

Regards,
Darren.

Ok thanks, however will include a link to my facebook album instead. Is there a reason why I am unable to upload pics to posts? Each time a click on the pix icon it prompts me to insert the url. In any case follow the link to the respective designs. Cheers mate.

ALbum
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205984&id=562162475

album.php

itunes(512x512)
photo.php

iphone3(480x300)
photo.php

iphone4(640x960)
photo.php

ipad(768x1004)
photo.php

The rest of the files is downloadable from my facebook album

Cheers

Last edited:
Ok thanks, however will include a link to my facebook album instead. Is there a reason why I am unable to upload pics to posts? Each time a click on the pix icon it prompts me to insert the url. In any case follow the link to the respective designs. Cheers mate.

ALbum
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205984&id=562162475

Thanks! They look pretty good. :thumbsup:

Hmmm ... I guess we have a defacto winner since we only have one entry.

ahhaha:) ps it was during my exams. totally couldnt find time to design:p all the best to octopus! job well done.

any update