Ice bucket challenge failures

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Some very painful... if you are doing it, take care.

[youtube]WQlvW0aFnKo[/youtube]

There are many ways to promote charity. Don't risk health or even life just because it starts from an ang moh country. I will not donate because someone need to risk this health or life. It defeat the objective.

Boh liao feel-good slacktivism, for attention seeking posers by attention seeking posers to inflate their sense of worthless ego.

Last edited:
Boh liao feel-good slacktivism, for attention seeking posers by attention seeking posers to inflate their sense of worthless ego.

Tell that to 刘德华: :bsmilie:

[video=youtube;jccICjpM6Xk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jccICjpM6Xk[/video]

Absolutely agree!

Waiting for someone to come up with the boiling hot water bucket challenge.

Last edited:
one of the girls died

Where got waste water? They only waste ice.

They don't have to take bath after IBC. :bsmilie:

Ice is water what!!

There are many ways to promote charity. Don't risk health or even life just because it starts from an ang moh country. I will not donate because someone need to risk this health or life. It defeat the objective.

Yeah, the ice bucket thingy seems useless, but it does create huge awareness.

Here's a video on a guy who actually starting to have ALS. His Grandmother has it, his mother has it, and now he starts to feel it.

If you cringe at how he does the ice bucket, just move it forward to the part where his message got serious.

[video=youtube;kw16r1ON2h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw16r1ON2h0[/video]

Last edited:
It's plausible. With that huge bucket, it's like dropping few KGs dumbbells on her head.

Anyway, the most important thing is the donation. Here's from Sir Patrick Stewart:

Finally someone with some brains.

I can't verify the numbers but this sounds about right to me...

10560414_10152428575384234_9159061632086539109_o.jpg