Ice bucket challenge failures

I can't verify the numbers but this sounds about right to me...

Ha ha, so after the success of the ice bucket challenge, the new numbers will be

Annual Deaths Caused by ALS: 5320
Annual Deaths from having no access to clean water: 3,570,000

Thanks for introducing this music, I really enjoyed it.
Glad you liked it. Here another one in the same line of thoughts
[video=youtube;V2y7c1AKyS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2y7c1AKyS4[/video]

Last edited:
The Ghost of Darwin must be really busy these days.

gh5Csnf.gif

a0QnO37.gif

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I ask: why does it need the Ice Water Challenge to create this spin-off?

You can never tell how inspirations come from. Looking backward on something sometimes gives that "why didn't I think of that earlier" feel. But then one did not. So... it's like that lor.

NKF / Reci shananigans ...

http://politicalears.com/blog/ice-b...3-of-donations-are-not-used-for-als-research/

There are quite a bit this kind of stuff going on the world over thus when Bill gate and his foundation want to plan how to give their money away, they find many so call charitable organization has the same "business" model. But they still not as bad, for every dollar they get, NKF kept 90 cents and only 10cents goes to the patient.

Last edited:
NKF / Reci shananigans ...
But they still not as bad, for every dollar they get, NKF kept 90 cents and only 10cents goes to the patient.

But NKF did expensive research to discover that Golden Taps can help to prevent kidney failures. :dunno:

Ice bucket challenge? That is so passe.

The in thing now is Minister's Photographic Book For Charity!
Not to be cynical or dismissive but clearly there doesn't seems to be much details (if any at all) on what are the charitable causes of the beneficiaries involved, all I read is "I..." and "Me...". Are you certain it isn't more of a self-promotion campaign instead?

At least make it a point to insert a small footnote with perhaps a link towards relevant information on how ordinary people can also pledge their support towards the NonProfit Organizations (NPOs).

mrE2fcd.jpg

Otherwise people might misunderstood and have the wrong idea.

Last edited:
Waiting for someone to come up with the boiling hot water bucket challenge.

The Dothraki have already came up with a boiling gold bucket challenge.

Unfortunately the first person to take it up met with a nasty end hence they did not take it any further than that.