icarus outing #004 : Malacca

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
Looking for kakis to join me on a short weekend photography-cum-makan trip to the historic town of Malacca.

Date: 1st July (Friday night) - 3rd July (Sunday)

Interested photographers just list down your name here. Will be closing this thread this friday night. Will be booking the tix on Saturday.

1) icarus
2) NMSS_2
3)
4)
5)
6)
:devil:

Got Friday night Bus???

Good luck in your trip. Too bad my office event is on 30 Jun to 2 Jul so I'm unable to join you all. However, be careful with your belonging. I just received news that my colleague's bag was snatched along the road when she was at Malacca during the weekend.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Good luck in your trip. Too bad my office event is on 30 Jun to 2 Jul so I'm unable to join you all. However, be careful with your belonging. I just received news that my colleague's bag was snatched along the road when she was at Malacca during the weekend.

Cheers
John

I guess if we sling our shoulder bags across the body, it will be harder to be snatched. ;)
:think:

icarus said:
I guess if we sling our shoulder bags across the body, it will be harder to be snatched. ;)

If it really happens, not matter how u sling oso no use.

Maybe while u walking....a van dash out and push u in? Or just drag u into a back alley??

Nothing is safe.

icarus said:

It time to learn Muay Thai or boxing.......Or just like i said, buy a pen-knife. :bsmilie:

Tupi Guy said:
It time to learn Muay Thai or boxing.......Or just like i said, buy a pen-knife. :bsmilie:

No need... i will break their noses with my D2H :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

icarus said:
No need... i will break their noses with my D2H :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Paiseh.....mine cant. I wun do this to my only baby. ;)

Looking for kakis to join me on a short weekend photography-cum-makan trip to the historic town of Malacca.

Date: 1st July (Friday night) - 3rd July (Sunday)

Interested photographers just list down your name here. Will be closing this thread this friday night. Will be booking the tix on Saturday.

1) icarus
2) NMSS_2
3) hazekang :)
4)
5)
6)

hiaz too bad tight on budget or else i will join

:devil:
S11loop said:
hiaz too bad tight on budget or else i will join

I estimate total cost will be at most S$120 (provided we dun do shopping there)
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!

Bro Icarus, would love to join but I have appointment on the specified dates. Have to give this a miss. But upz for you and the trip!

hazekang said:
erm lodgings how ah?

Bring camping equipment, we build basha in malacca haha just kidding...
We will be putting up at malacca for 1 night, u guys mind to stay at budget hotel?
:bsmilie:

Zeckson Chow said:
Bro Icarus, would love to join but I have appointment on the specified dates. Have to give this a miss. But upz for you and the trip!

Its okie, hope to see u at future outings! :D :devil:

icarus said:
Bring camping equipment, we build basha in malacca haha just kidding...
We will be putting up at malacca for 1 night, u guys mind to stay at budget hotel?
:bsmilie:

I have some price list, let me knw if u want.

i believe the 2 hotels closest to the historical sites are equatorial and hotel grand continental. i stayed at continental with my wife in mar. not bad accomodations and reasonably afforable. its a 15min walk to the historical sites. just dat u need to cross 2 major roads to get there... not for the faint-hearted or slow-footed, esp during the evening rush hours... :sweat:

Tupi Guy said:
If it really happens, not matter how u sling oso no use.

Maybe while u walking....a van dash out and push u in? Or just drag u into a back alley??

Nothing is safe.

And den you discover they want you to work for FedEx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.