IBM 1GB Microdrive at $390 selling in MS Color....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
for those who are looking for one but do not want to make a trip to SLS. It comes with pcmcia card and IBM warranty. GST is included.

Just quote it's from Mr Loh when you go to the shop :)

But they replenish their stocks five at a time, so it might be good to call them first at 6457 6380.

The prices seem cheap... where is ms photo?
thaks

It's in Ang Mo Kio Central. Next to the S11 food court besides Jubilee(?) complex. Anyway, their website's here:

http://www.mscolor.com.sg/

I was told to call first though before going down. They usually don't keep lots of stock.

eh.. their film is CHEAP oso leh!!! fuji superia1600 for juz $7.90... color lab selling for $9.80... almost $2 diff.

4 Sony 1700mAH for $18 there. Is it cheap?

They would be getting 2-hour Sanyo chargers with batteries too. WIll cost ard $40+.

Does anyone here actually use a microdrive? I've been thinking about getting one for a trip to europe in a few months because it's the cheapest solution per mb... are they reliable, durable, etc? recommended or not?

Have been using the 340Mb since they launched. So far so good.

Originally posted by hpong
Have been using the 340Mb since they launched. So far so good.

My 1GiG has not given me any problems for 6 months, despite dropping it twice.

Originally posted by harvestnow
eh.. their film is CHEAP oso leh!!! fuji superia1600 for juz $7.90... color lab selling for $9.80... almost $2 diff.

Rule #11 : NEVER buy film from ANY lab. Somehow, labs almost always sell film at a higher price, including Colour Lab, RGB, Foto Hub, etc, even your neighbourhood one.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Rule #11 : NEVER buy film from ANY lab. Somehow, labs almost always sell film at a higher price, including Colour Lab, RGB, Foto Hub, etc, even your neighbourhood one.

Regards
CK

erm... where would u recommend then? =)

buy from me lor, got mass order get u cheap cheap :D
anything is possible hehe

Originally posted by sunyee
buy from me lor, got mass order get u cheap cheap :D
anything is possible hehe

We will come to you if you can get Provia 100F for $5, 400F for $7, Kodak E100VS for $5, Press 800 for $4, Superia XTRA 400 for $2, NPH 400 for $4. :D

Without going the bulk loading route. ;p

Regards
CK

noted :)

will let u know asap, WC season busy watching TV hehe
need to wait for my dealer to quote me too, will take some time :D

how about posting pricelist of batteries/ chargers that you can get cheap?

It looks like I'll need 16-20 rechargeable AAs and 2 chargers if i convert to digital...... (ugh)

i cant get all the price listed as the price depend very very much on the # of order. i am doing an MO for GP 1800 batt and smartcharger at 70 each closing date will be 15 June andthis will be the last time i am doing it cos already did once, the demand is getting too low for now. :D

Originally posted by sunyee
i cant get all the price listed as the price depend very very much on the # of order. i am doing an MO for GP 1800 batt and smartcharger at 70 each closing date will be 15 June andthis will be the last time i am doing it cos already did once, the demand is getting too low for now. :D

smartcharger charge how long? oso how many pcs of batt comes with it?

might be interested if smartcharger charge at 1 or 2hr.

;) ;)

smartcharger 1 hrs : 4x1800 seling at 70.00
GP 1800 twin pk(2pcs) selling at 6.80

ckiang : the price u quote will only be possible in mass order, beside regular dealer who order the roll direct from Fuji, for fuji product doesnt order more then 30 roll, as this type of roll goes slow. the price i had check, not even at the order of 100 roll, this is confirm :D

the best i can get, is 1 or 2 dollar off retail price, as staff price u can say.

dont be too greedy hehe, everyone goes for cheap price but sometime it the # of order that determind the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.