ianpaice & hugo come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaknafein

Oct 29, 2005
my room
www.flickr.com
hows the pics u guys took.... im still uploading them, just came back not too long. went to eat as i was very hungry lol.
lets show the pics!! :cool:

okay, 1st pic done. let me start the ball rolling.
DSCF1322e2s.jpg

Zaknafein said:
okay, 1st pic done. let me start the ball rolling.
DSCF1322e2s.jpg
Errr,

Background distracting. Make it more blur is better. Use more tele, use wider aperture. Exposure is a bit under.

Composition looks good.

And, there is a proper forum for review:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12

:thumbsup:

Regards,
Arto.

ohh, i post it here as we had an outing and thought we could share our pics that we took on that day :)
i did put my photo there for c&c. maybe i should have put that under macro section. thanks for the reminder and comments :)
this was the biggest aperture i could use. i could probably have used more tele but the magnification wont be as good. this was shot at 100mm at F3.7. maybe i could have compose it differently to have a cleaner background :)

Zaknafein said:
ohh, i post it here as we had an outing and thought we could share our pics that we took on that day :)
i did put my photo there for c&c. maybe i should have put that under macro section. thanks for the reminder and comments :)
this was the biggest aperture i could use. i could probably have used more tele but the magnification wont be as good. this was shot at 100mm at F3.7. maybe i could have compose it differently to have a cleaner background :)
You can try to get closer to the subject (macro mode maybe), so the background can be more blur.

Yes, compose the photo, so the background is more distance one (and more cleaner). It will help to make background more blur.

Something like this:
Dragon_fly6_650.jpg

Regards,
Arto.

C & C welcomed (Exif intact) First time shoot Singapore Botanical garden. Canon 20D with Canon EF 100-300 4.5-5.6 USM (Shot at f5.6, 300mm)

Part 1.

Part 2.

Love the duckies! Second one best! Nice bokeh and light fall on the beautiful place!

Don

Zaknafein said:
hmm i only can see 1 duck, a bit under expose i think

Indeed a little under. Guess no choice need to pp a bit to bring it up. How about this one?

Hmmm... is it still very dark on its head? For my monitor setting still quite ok can see. Unless I selectively increase the brightness on its head only but that would be too much manipulation to do.

Zaknafein said:
better, but i think the head shadow cant be help :(

hmm btw, can u tell whats wrong with the colors for my 2nd dragonfly shot? i feel that is not right but cant tell what it is lol

Zaknafein said:
hmm btw, can u tell whats wrong with the colors for my 2nd dragonfly shot? i feel that is not right but cant tell what it is lol

Maybe it just that the subject is a little dull in color being brownish in nature? I also dun know leh ... Hopefully more old birds can give us more C & C to our pictures and we can improve from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.