I wanted to buy a K-01, but................

Artifarty

Mar 8, 2012
I am from Hong Kong.... and there's NO news when it will come. Can someone please give me some Pentax authorized dealers that ship overseas?? Thanks a lot...... BTW I want the yellow one with 40XS.

Last edited:
Thank you for your suggestion, but (1) I want it ASAP & (2) the Singapore to HK$ has gone up to 6.2, not 5..... Yes 20% more expensive now thanks to weaker US$. Oh well, I tried to go B&H and Adorama, but they don't have yellow in stock... Any dealers willing to help from Singapore??? Please......

I heard there's quite a lot of Pentax users in Singapore. That's a good thing to have as we can see that you guys get the first batch from Pentax's initial manufacturing run. Hong Kong's sole distributor, Jebsen is not very good with their (over)pricing and (under)promotion and we are totally silent with this K-01 release! Jebsen is not helping themselves as their after service is not very good compare to Canon's & Nikon's (i.e. slow repair). I won't be surprised that Jebsen is stuck with too many K-5 in their inventory and try to move them out before they bring in K-01.....

Just got my yellow k-01 at SLR @ Funan. They still have stock. You can check with them.

since you are in China, you have the best online market, taobao, and they got k-01 in yellow, and ship to HK of course.

pentax k-01_ÌÔ±¦ËÑË÷

but seems the price difference compared to SG is around 150 SGD different, so you can try the link above if you dont want to fly to Singapore.

I also like to fly to Hong Kong as there are so many old film camera stuffs there in the street shops.