I want to rent.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lensman

Feb 12, 2002
Singapore & Hong Kong
The lease at my office is going to expire in end May.

The landlord will be retiring and hence I will have to look for a new nest for rice-bowl.

Looking for an aircondition office workstation / desk space with internet connection. A small space / filing cabinate for my files will also be required.

Prefered to be in Central or West area.

Would appriciate any recommendations or leads....

Sorry, not keen on those virtual office thingy... dun like the idea of working from home...

Lensman said:

The landlord will be retiring and hence I will have to look for a new nest for rice-bowl.

Looking for an aircondition office workstation / desk space with internet connection. A small space / filing cabinate for my files will also be required.

Sorry, not keen on those virtual office thingy... dun like the idea of working from home...

I think there are some offices u can rent at International plaza.

Lensman said:

your budget? we do have some office space to lease out but think not your ideal kind :p

you can look at the classified ads, think you'll find some good deals there. alternatively you could engage a property agent to help you find, less hassle too :) good luck

furrycake said:
your budget? we do have some office space to lease out but think not your ideal kind :p

Hmm, would you like to PM me with some basic details - location, facitilities asking price etc...

I won;t engage an agent, as I dun want to feel pressurized to make a decision... I still have 2 months on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.