I want to delete my account plus all the WTS posts which contains my contact details.

jericho77

Jul 19, 2013
Singapore
May I know how to go about it? I think my information was available freely on the net and now I am getting alot of spam calls. I believe that the PDPA law allows me to remove those information but I cannot edit those postings. Can you please help?

As moderator I can delete your account. According the forum rules for Classifieds section (stated in the sticky posts above) all WTS/WTB threads remain unchanged.
The topic of PDPA should be discussed with a qualified legal advisor. You provided these details voluntarily.

Yes. I key in those details but information should be editable by the owner of those threads. But the information stays there forever and now scammers are getting numbers from the net to do their scamming. Admin teams should be able to help to at least removed those threads as they are almost a decade old. Any disputes or scams regards to the sales of the items would have been closed by now and the warranty for those items have lapsed long time ago.