I want to buy new zoom lens

jejem

Sep 23, 2010
I have sold my kit lens and i do no which zoom lens to buy..pls give me suggestion which one will be best my budget is S$350

pls advice me

don't know your camera how to recommend?

Also what range u looking at? If u r using nikon base on your buying power, maybe u can look at AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED

Last edited:
Maybe also tell us what you like to shoot usually...

i sense this thread will progress in an ugly direction.

Just ignore this question lah! No head no tail.

Guys just wanna let you know something.Click on TS's nick and his real name is johnbosco...

johnbosco was once a member and he spammed the Gatherings & Outings forum by posting the wrong list a few times and subsequestly got de-registered.Searched his previous posts and found this:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6549568&postcount=45

From his previous account,he was also asking almost everyone who posted pictures in the galleries the same questions like 'What lens u use?' and 'What settings u use?' etc...

P.S Above is just my guessing only(Cos the names are the same).Please ignore if i'm wrong...

John Bosco is a very common name ...... there is also a university and a Saint by this name

give the guy a break ?

Anyway TS, WHAT brand camera u using? THis is totally illogical right ? You sell your kit lens.... now you are lensless ..... and still dont know what to buy ? Why did you sell your kit lens in first place?

Why would anyone leave their camera lensless? What good is your camera without a lens?:dunno:

If you really did this, bad decision bro.

Why would anyone leave their camera lensless? What good is your camera without a lens?:dunno:.

paste gaffer tape over and use a pin to make a small hole in the middle... u get a digital pin-hole camera ;)

I have sold my kit lens and i do no which zoom lens to buy..pls give me suggestion which one will be best my budget is S$350

pls advice me

One question.

How heavy can you carry?

nikon-big-lens.jpg

One question.

How heavy can you carry?

nikon-big-lens.jpg

Bro, this one out of his budget

By the way $350 cannot get much zoom lenses, you can probably just get the same kit lens.

pls advice me

You sold your lens without knowing what to replace it with or if you have enough budget???

I'm left speechless. Well, not speechless, it's just that the things I wanna say would get me deregistered on the spot. :angel:

You sold your lens without knowing what to replace it with or if you have enough budget???

I'm left speechless. Well, not speechless, it's just that the things I wanna say would get me deregistered on the spot. :angel:

Just PM him what "you wanna say that would get you deregistered on the spot". :bsmilie:

I love my kit lens. Kit lens also fall into a few categories, depending on which camera you bought. Don't expect us to read minds.

But from your budget, suggest you get another kit lens. :rolleyes:

Just PM him what "you wanna say that would get you deregistered on the spot". :bsmilie:

Cannot. The PM system would reject it too, out of mercy to humanity.

I am having canon 550D and wan to buy a lens .. i want to shoot for indoor party marraige photo ets

As i have little bit knowledge on lens so thought of taking help from CS ..

get a replacement kit lens 18-55 and shoot with it until u know what you want an additional lens for

seriously