I want to Buy a Canon A620, where should I go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fzr55

Hi all, Im a new member, this is my first thread in this forum, I found this forum while searching for information to buy a digital camera

I need a camera thats small enough for a Pouch, manual features and choices of accessories etc. After doing a month of research, i think the Canon A620 will be good enough for a beginner like me.

As I dont have any friends who is photographer, its a hard time for me to know where I can get the best price. so anyone who is good here, pls share your buying experience with me, your assistance will be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

redstorm

Oct 29, 2002
Hougang
Visit site
There are a few reputable places u can buy. Cathay Photo at Peninsula Plaza, Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square and MS Color at Ang Mo Kio. I have made purchasese at these outlets but would personally recommend MS Color for their reliable services and reasonable prices.

Aisyah

Jan 8, 2005
Alan Photo at Sim Lim Square of course. You can look for Anthony or DT. Their service was superb!!!

isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
there's mscolor, alan photo and of course cathay photo. i recently sent an e-quote to mscolor for A620...was quoted $565 with free 256mb card and batt charger. personally i like mscolor for their services...sometimes alan photo cos it depends on who's attending you at the shop. :)

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
E-quote is alway higher.... best place is AP at sim lim don't call just get your money ready and go down bargain :p

Status
Not open for further replies.