I want my bicycle back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
My Aluminium 'Gary Fisher' mountain bike costing more than $2K bicycle was stolen yesterday, just below my block which I had I temporarily parked (I normally keep it at home). I called 999 but was told that they cannot do anything but to report to the nearby police post. Undenyingly, I was told that the chances of recovery is slim. I believe it is as good as gone now. I appreciate any advice just to get my bicycle back ???

kenele said:
My Aluminium 'Gary Fisher' mountain bike costing more than $2K bicycle was stolen yesterday, just below my block which I had I temporarily parked (I normally keep it at home). I called 999 but was told that they cannot do anything but to report to the nearby police post. Undenyingly, I was told that the chances of recovery is slim. I believe it is as good as gone now. I appreciate any advice just to get my bicycle back ???

How long is your temporarily? If just for a short while, could be someone staying around that few blocks only. Keep a look out. And also check the surrounding for any shop selling bike and 2nd hand stuff. If you wait for the Police..... good luck.

ortega said:
just accept it, almost nothing can be done

I lost my one of a kind mongoose bmx, decades ago.

er......i never even bother to fix a lock for my bike. Even if i go shoping like NTUC just park outside and walk straight in to do the shopping......:sweat: Guess my bike is cheap...... :sweat:

3 hours and it was locked. Most likey a big cutter was used and the lock thrown away so that no traces are left behind.

soma said:
er......i never even bother to fix a lock for my bike. Even if i go shoping like NTUC just park outside and walk straight in to do the shopping......:sweat: Guess my bike is cheap...... :sweat:

my cheapo bicycle (S$60) had its seat stolen :rolleyes:

eikin said:
my cheapo bicycle (S$60) had its seat stolen :rolleyes:

hahaaha.........maybe the seat worth $38.....:sweatsm:

kenele said:
3 hours and it was locked. Most likey a big cutter was used and the lock thrown away so that no traces are left behind.

Stick around for a while lor..... might be in someone else house which stay around there....not easy to get back but for 2k bike........i think worth trying.

If got picture of the bike better still... Paste around that area telling ppls you lost your bike, give reward lor....no choice...

soma said:
Stick around for a while lor..... might be in someone else house which stay around there....not easy to get back but for 2k bike........i think worth trying.

I going down to take a look then. If I ever see it again, I'll shoot, with my camera of cos.

i believed your bicycle have been dismantle and sold to various buyers

kenele said:
I going down to take a look then. If I ever see it again, I'll shoot, with my camera of cos.

Take it easy man... shoot the man riding the bike too....

kenele said:
Ya! Maybe to the aluminium dealer, heard prices has gone up.
wa below you block somemore.....maybe kena aim long time liao

Mine $200, less than 2 months, stolen too. I thought Singapore is a safe place, I bought such a thin lock. The next bicycle that I have, I bought 2 very thick locks!!!

jugend said:
Mine $200, less than 2 months, stolen too. I thought Singapore is a safe place, I bought such a thin lock. The next bicycle that I have, I bought 2 very thick locks!!!

some desperate thieves will dismantle the bicycle on the spot, especially overnight, leaving only the locks, so it's not about the locks sometimes :sweat:

eikin said:
some desperate thieves will dismantle the bicycle on the spot, leaving only the locks, so it's not about the locks sometimes :sweat:

agree.........:thumbsup: i never lock and maybe those thieves think i might be just around watching or should be going for a very short while that's why never kena stolen.........i shop as long as 45min sometime.:sweat: my bike also $200.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.