I want! I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
This morning I passed by a group of kindergarden kids, saw them playing happily with their two teachers. Then a small cute cute girl caught my eyes and suddenly something came to my mind. Stopped, took off bag, got out D60, mounted lens, sneeked forward.

*&^%
IMG_1943_small.jpg

The rest kids just stared at me, didn't know who I am. This lasted about 5 seconds. Then a boy rushed to me, I want! I want! loud and clear.
IMG_1944_small.jpg

They were so happy, jumped high to touch my camera. Oh boy, I cant let u touch my baby d60;p
IMG_1945_small.jpg

changed to url. why cannot embed image?

At seeing so many children around me, certainly I got no idea how to handle:light: So said: slow down, slow down... and then&*^%$#@
IMG_1946_small.jpg

More kids moved closer to me, and the boy tried hard to touch my lens!
IMG_1947_small.jpg

The kid might think, what r u doing here?
IMG_1949_small.jpg

the kids are soo cute...! i like the 3rdnd one...shows their agility and the 2nd group shot is nice too...i guess they really enjoyed themselves being 'shot' by you :D

The teachers also stared at me coz they lost control over their babies;p I was a bit shy otherwise would take more:embrass:

Makes me wonder... why kids like to touch the lens so much... Happens to me all the time when I try to take pictures of my GF's little cousin.... have to wipe and wipe after that.... and the LCD... they are simply amazed with the LCD...... *touch* *touch*

next time bring a CANE!!! get ready lor:thumbsup:

Hi Tom,

i see that u're enjoying your new camera :)
great stuff!

digitial is good for children. i've encountered many kids who were at first wary and suspicious of the camera, and melted positively when they were shown the LCD with their pics. After that, they all got into cute and better poses, just to see the result on the LCD :)

works great for kids 2 years and up. Works on pretty grownup girls as well, but let's not go there.............

thx Red Dawn:)

Now I realized why this sub-forum is created for. I seldom shot strangers b4 so I never enjoyed seeing the stories of others. These kids make me feel on top of the world. Some pics are probably the best I have ever captured in my life so far. Their naiveness offsets any pain of getting the camera.

This is to be continued;p

Good shots.:thumbsup:
You certainly have a way with the kids. Probably you look like a fatherly figure to them.:p

So I command: let me take a goup shot for u! Oh boy, they were well organized, standing in rows and posted for me!
IMG_1950_small.jpg

And they didn't forget to give me the most shining smile. I love the moment!
IMG_1951_small.jpg

The teacher was sighing: where r my boys and girls?
IMG_1954_small.jpg

Originally posted by Goondu
Good shots.:thumbsup:
You certainly have a way with the kids. Probably you look like a fatherly figure to them.:p
:eek: Me still bachaler's club member:p

Status
Not open for further replies.