Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonsiao

Sep 2, 2004
singapore
www.weddingdairy.blogspot.com
Untitled-1.jpg

nikonsiao said:
maybe i should post a picture of me holding a D2X and i ask you whether you can fulfil my dream.....:bsmilie:

very funny....haha
:sticktong

this pic tells me this lucky kid got a rich dad... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

get him a remote control one? ;p

then he got the "bmw" and the buyer dun need to burn holes in pocket... :devil:

Actually, i dun know whether you guys notice or not... it's a BMW 5 series.... i left a tell tale sign by leaving the key chain on the bottom right of the photo....:bsmilie:

haha, even if i see the chain also no use..

cars and me... dun go together... :sweat:

BMW?? no big deal what... i everyday also take BMW to sch or outside.. :cool: BMW= Bus, Mrt and Walk. D2x??? it is Deemed too Ex to be bought... :sweat:

Wah G*** ti si G***. Always so PRO.... :thumbsup:

littledigitalartist said:
BMW?? no big deal what... i everyday also take BMW to sch or outside.. :cool: BMW= Bus, Mrt and Walk. D2x??? it is Deemed too Ex to be bought... :sweat:
Hey..I take a Mercs to school everyday k...sometimes my Mercs even got double decker, and comes with chauffeur everyday without fail. I can even watch TV on the way to schoolin the comfort of air-conditioning and a comfortable seat. ;p;p

littledigitalartist said:

+evenstar said:
Hey..I take a Mercs to school everyday k...sometimes my Mercs even got double decker, and comes with chauffeur everyday without fail. I can even watch TV on the way to schoolin the comfort of air-conditioning and a comfortable seat. ;p;p

wah, you all so class... i only take volvo to work....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.