I wanna COMPLAIN!


Status
Not open for further replies.

franciskc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
560
0
0
43
Earth
why SEED always on wednesday? I always cannot make it and missed the SEED. Because i working mar..... Issit possible to random the choice of date so that it is more fair? Make it end of the week where pple are more looking forward to the weekend mar..... bah
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by franciskc
why SEED always on wednesday? I always cannot make it and missed the SEED. Because i working mar..... Issit possible to random the choice of date so that it is more fair? Make it end of the week where pple are more looking forward to the weekend mar..... bah
Then some other people will complain... you know, those with girlfriends lar, boyfriends lar, wife lar, hubby lar, family lar, dog lar, cat lar etc all tend to have dates on Friday.... :(

Regards
CK
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
I have suggested to do the next SEED on Thursday liao loh. When the SEED 1st started, Adam has poll everybody's availability and found Wednesday is the best where most people can make it. Firday is not a good time as people has family or courting commitment. Adam will tell you he doesn't own the SEED and you can always organise your own SEED. Well, most of us prefer to have the Indian chief with us that is why we always go to his SEED loh. It is a pitty that Wednesday is always bad for you. We will suggest to have the next SEED on Thursday just for you only!!!;)
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
let's make it on Sunday ... :D


any good reason why you cannot make it ?
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,626
33
48
Melbourne
Actually, if you want to organise a SEED on a weekend, please feel free to do so - as Adam has said previously, no one here has "ownership" of SEED, anyone is free to call for and arrange.

So! if you strongly feel that you want to have one on weekends, go ahead and schedule one - I am sure there will be some people who will be interested.

Here in ClubSNAP, all members are empowered to organise their own events, shoots, SEEDs, etc. Don't have to wait for others - Be A Leader, Don't always be a Follower!! :D
 

Kevin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
897
0
0
North West
Visit site
Originally posted by megaweb
let's make it on Sunday ... :D


any good reason why you cannot make it ?
Ai yah! I must apply VISA 1st :( .

CP will be very crowded over weekend also. I went one Friday night to pick up something Michael order for me and the place is jam pack!:what:
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
47
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Originally posted by Darren
Actually, if you want to organise a SEED on a weekend, please feel free to do so - as Adam has said previously, no one here has "ownership" of SEED, anyone is free to call for and arrange.

So! if you strongly feel that you want to have one on weekends, go ahead and schedule one - I am sure there will be some people who will be interested.

Here in ClubSNAP, all members are empowered to organise their own events, shoots, SEEDs, etc. Don't have to wait for others - Be A Leader, Don't always be a Follower!! :D
In the triangle area, none of the shops except Foto Guide is open on Sundays. :(

Regards
CK
 

franciskc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
560
0
0
43
Earth
solli dunoe that just anyone can organise outings/gatherings..... I tot onli moderators do it.;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.