I think these count as portraits...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paxluv

Nov 26, 2005
California, USA
San Diego, California, USA...
Sightseeing.jpg

okay, so now my other one won't work.. great. I hate this.

sure they count as portraits..........more like thumbnail portraits. Now where did I put that magnifying glass :D

topster said:
sure they count as portraits..........more like thumbnail portraits. Now where did I put that magnifying glass :D

wait are you serious??? They are positively GINORMOUS on my computer screen... Am I going crazy?? :embrass:

I havent tried photobucket. Could it be that you pasted the thumbnail link instead of the real link?

No, that's the real link... and they still look larger than life to me... ??

okay, don't believe me... but on my screen, they're 921 x 1467 and 1185x 788

If I go on my other lap top, it doesn't even show the "Portraits and Poses" thread!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!??!?!?

paxluv said:
okay, don't believe me... but on my screen, they're 921 x 1467 and 1185x 788

If I go on my other lap top, it doesn't even show the "Portraits and Poses" thread!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!??!?!?

dude photobucket automatically downsizes your image if they're too big. try something like 700pixels on the widest side, 72dpi and save as JPG quality 10 and re-upload to PB. that should work

knoxknocks said:
dude photobucket automatically downsizes your image if they're too big. try something like 700pixels on the widest side, 72dpi and save as JPG quality 10 and re-upload to PB. that should work

dude.... that still doesn't explain it's grande size on my screen and teeny tiny size on yours.

p.s. English would help. What the hose is 72dpi?

I SEE THEIR TINY-NESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! THEY REALLY ARE SMALL!!!

Wow... now I feel like I'm a psycho....?

Okay.... trying again.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.