I think I kena fungus

rhino123

Sep 1, 2006
NA
Damn... I think I kena fungus already... It is pretty strange, couldn't see this for most of the time... but sometime it just showed out... It didn't have the normal spidery web like thingies...

263297_10150270711658796_786073795_7476730_1851411_n.jpg

Exif

Speed: 1/250
ISO: 100
Aperture: f11

inbuilt flash.

However when I was shooting at other apertures, this image don't show itself.

And I try with difference lenses too.

Last edited:
usually dust, fungus on sensor shows up at smaller aperture. if it shows on when using other lenses, the is most probably on the sensor.

It doesn't look like fungus to me. maybe try to clean up your sensor to see if its still there.

Damn... I think I kena fungus already... It is pretty strange, couldn't see this for most of the time... but sometime it just showed out... It didn't have the normal spidery web like thingies...

263297_10150270711658796_786073795_7476730_1851411_n.jpg

Exif

Speed: 1/250
ISO: 100
Aperture: f11

inbuilt flash.

However when I was shooting at other apertures, this image don't show itself.

And I try with difference lenses too.

Doesn't look like fungus, looks more like a piece of lint. Clean your sensor and see how?

Yeah. I try blowing the sensor... no use. I think I will use my sensor swap later, when I went home. Thanks guys.

You kena fungus? Better go see a doctor. It might spread. Probably you got it from the toilet seat or elsewhere. Where have you been lately?

You kena fungus? Better go see a doctor. It might spread. Probably you got it from the toilet seat or elsewhere. Where have you been lately?

lol... my bad:embrass: should rephase my title... "I think my 7D kena fungus." But now I don't think it is fungus...

rhino123 said:
lol... my bad:embrass: should rephase my title... "I think my 7D kena fungus." But now I don't think it is fungus...

Phew!!! :p

usually fungus will appear like a chain of rectangle cells. It don't look like fungus, more likely is fabric.

usually fungus will appear like a chain of rectangle cells. It don't look like fungus, more likely is fabric.

Yeah... but strange thing is... if it is a fabric, it should blow right off... and I cannot seemed to find anything on the sensor when I looked at it, even with my magnifying glass. And this thing only show at f11.

I am wondering if it is a stain. I will try to wipe it with my sensor swap later tonight to see if it came right off.... it is a real hassle to bring it down to CSC. Haiz... damn bad luck man!

Could be a lint that is lodged on your lens or filter when you were cleaning it or just a stain on your lens or filter.

Thanks guys for the advices... I will try to do a wipe tonight... Hopefully it is just a simple stain or something that will come right off after the wipe.

Yeah... but strange thing is... if it is a fabric, it should blow right off... and I cannot seemed to find anything on the sensor when I looked at it, even with my magnifying glass. And this thing only show at f11.

I am wondering if it is a stain. I will try to wipe it with my sensor swap later tonight to see if it came right off.... it is a real hassle to bring it down to CSC. Haiz... damn bad luck man!

well, static charges may cause the fabric to stick to it. I has a tiny small dust on my mirror, I have tried to blow, it just move from one place to another. In the end I gave up. keke

I think its hair stuck in de sensor.
Open the shutter, and blow using a blower, camera face down ?
Maybe it will work!:)

YES! I use my sensor swap... It was a stain... after using the sensor swap, my image was clean again! Thanks everyone!

Just use this,

Show you my fungus :(

Last edited: