I sold my D70 on impulse ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyfoot17

Jan 2, 2005
Tampines
Hi all,

I kinda sold my D70 on impulse, as I was so attracted by the OCBC D200 deal. ;p
But my friend only intends to get the body from me, wic means that I'm left with quite a bit of D70 accessories like batt grip, camera cover (for D70 & kit lens), etc ... :confused:

But on the other hand, reality kinda stirked me and I realised that the D200 is not a small sum of $. So shld I forget abt the D200 and use this oppotunity to get myself a fairly used 2nd hand D70s, wic I'm sure I can find in B&S now.;p
Or shld I try my luck with 2nd hand D100, wic I dun see many ppl buying, though I know the cam is good.:thumbsup: Or maybe just eat grass and get the D200 ? :dunno:

Help !!!

bite the bullet and go for the D200. it's a great camera that will serve you well for years to come if you cannot afford to upgrade or if you choose not to upgrade.

i've used a D70 and it's a nice camera, but i'm sure the D200 will be better in almost every aspect.

Wow ... that's 3 consecutive positive remarks abt buying the D200.
Hmm ... guess I must prepare myself to eat grass.

But I will really miss my D70 ... sob,sob...
I oso have not managed to have a feel of the legendary D200. Worried that I might not get used to the layout of the cam ...

No such thing as not going to get used to something. Give it some time. You'll get used to it for sure. :D

:Later,

If u can stomach it... eat grass. The D200 should last you a long time. Instead of getting something now, then feel the itch again in less than a year :bsmilie:

I'm sure I will ... in time to come ...

Sigh ... dunno how long I have to wait for the OCBC deal to fall thru ...
In the meantime, better cleanup all my lenses and put back into dry cabinet ... for a period of time ...

nyxx88 said:
If u can stomach it... eat grass. The D200 should last you a long time. Instead of getting something now, then feel the itch again in less than a year :bsmilie:

I told myself that the ITCH will not come so soon after I got my D70 ... :(

stinkyfoot17 said:
I oso have not managed to have a feel of the legendary D200. Worried that I might not get used to the layout of the cam ...
Legendary? Something is labelled as legendary only if it has proven its worth for some time and irreplacable. (e.g. Legendary footballer Pele)
D200 has just come out for more than a month and you say it's legendary?:dunno: :dunno:
If that were so, what's the D2X compared to the D200?

Shoot more, and you'll get used to your camera:)

You mentioned abt some OCBC promo on the D200.... can you share more info? Or post a link?

+evenstar said:
Legendary? Something is labelled as legendary only if it has proven its worth for some time and irreplacable. (e.g. Legendary footballer Pele)
D200 has just come out for more than a month and you say it's legendary?:dunno: :dunno:
If that were so, what's the D2X compared to the D200?

Shoot more, and you'll get used to your camera:)

Oooppsss ... tink I step onto someone's toes ...

Ermmm ... what I was trying to put across is that it is always out of stock, but yet everybody is on the waiting list ... dunno whether I managed to explain correctly what I wanted to express ...

Sorry +evenstar, didn't mean to belittle the D2X ... pls dun flame me ...

Eat air like me and go for D200 :bsmilie: I become xian liao. No need to eat man:lovegrin:

stinkyfoot17 said:
Oooppsss ... tink I step onto someone's toes ...

Ermmm ... what I was trying to put across is that it is always out of stock, but yet everybody is on the waiting list ... dunno whether I managed to explain correctly what I wanted to express ...

Sorry +evenstar, didn't mean to belittle the D2X ... pls dun flame me ...
haha...i understand your meaning..it's always the same when a new camera comes out...;p

So majority seems to agreed that D200 is the way to go, eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.