I soar with these !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
No bird soars too high if it soars with its own wings.

The Pacific Swallows aren’t the biggest nor the fiercest of birds but its agility and proficiency in flight is truly astounding. It is by using these wings that it is able to soar the skies freely.

Sometimes, it just aren’t about who is bigger ...
12jun04-pacswa-01.jpg

For your comments and viewing pleasure :)

great shot avatar!!! i love it.....

agreed! very good exposure! avatar did you use flash? very well done! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you flaemer, Matthew and Fred :)

To Matthew SL: Thanks for thy kind comments, this was shot with ambient lighting, metered with CWM and compensated for the shadow area (+0.7EV). :)

Nice pose and well titled! ;)

Great shot Avatar, good timing there! :thumbsup: He is showing off to you what nice wings he has. :D His pose reminds me of a statue or something. Hahah! Thanks for sharing.

Eh.. maybe I nooB, but Avatar, isn't the wings kinda dull & lacking in details? Fill flash used? Maybe I kok eye .. hee.. just felt the colors a bit dull on my office monitor (not-calibrated)

Anyway given the composition & moment, this is a good shot. I like such 'wide-open' (wings) shot :thumbsup:

Thanks SK, s_wrx, Garion and espn for thy kind comments :)

To espn: Thanks for thy input! I agree, the wing detail can be a lot better, that's in fact the part I am most dissatisfied with in this piece of work. I will be sending this to the lab for large print soon, will let you take a look when it is back ;)

Call me for kopi when you're done, I believe you have a lot to show me... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.