i see OOF Balls

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
i was going to say i saw bokeh balls but that is technically incorrect.

yesterday due to tiredness my eyes did not focus very fast when i start at far away object in the street.

i saw many OOF balls. anyone have this experience before? Or should i just get more rest, and if symptoms persist, i should see a doctor?

Try get more rest, if problem persist do visit a vet.
I need to get my focusing align tho. Having double image whenever I stare at brightly lid subject.

😝

It's just furballs. Common problem with cats.

For your case, getting spayed might help

You need to take more catnaps

If it persists, you should see a doctor. Risk of retina detachment or glaucoma. A lot of eye problems are painless.

cat eye have bigger aperture?

Sure it's not lens flare? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cats can see better than human in the dark as they have a bigger f. for their eyes. Your problem may be your auto f. did not stop down from night mode (bigger f.) to day mode (smaller f.) and due to the shallow depth of field you have a small distant which is in focus and the rest appear OOF. Get more rest to see if it resets itself, if not, visit a vet as it may also be a problem with your auto focus.

Hope it helps, :bsmilie:

Need firmware upgrade, maybe? :D

You must learn from Garfield, have lots of sleep :)

You must know your balls

1) See fish ball - time for fish ball noodle
2) See paint ball - time to run for your life ( some one with paint ball gun shooting at you )
3) See foot ball - time to place bet on your favorite team at Singapore Pool
4) See eye ball - time to cover yourself, peeping tom looking at you

You must learn from Garfield, have lots of sleep :)

You must know your balls

1) See fish ball - time for fish ball noodle
2) See paint ball - time to run for your life ( some one with paint ball gun shooting at you )
3) See foot ball - time to place bet on your favorite team at Singapore Pool
4) See eye ball - time to cover yourself, peeping tom looking at you

i can't tell which is which. all out of focus! :p

6089055105_c7c97c1012_z.jpg

Like those in this picture ???

Cats can see better than human in the dark as they have a bigger f. for their eyes. Your problem may be your auto f. did not stop down from night mode (bigger f.) to day mode (smaller f.) and due to the shallow depth of field you have a small distant which is in focus and the rest appear OOF. Get more rest to see if it resets itself, if not, visit a vet as it may also be a problem with your auto focus.

Hope it helps, :bsmilie:

You fail bio meh? Cats eyes are specialized for high ISO, not color depth. It's like the D700 sensor. ;-)