I reached home first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
This is probably one of my most boliao threads to date, so here goes...

To the other 7 guys, particularly Ruey Loon who went to Marina today, in the spirit of re-igniting what we used to do in the past, I'm proud to announce that...

I reached home first! Muahahahahahaha!

;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
This is probably one of my most boliao threads to date, so here goes...

To the other 7 guys, particularly Ruey Loon who went to Marina today, in the spirit of re-igniting what we used to do in the past, I'm proud to announce that...

I reached home first! Muahahah!

;)

To put it more accurately, you reached home and POSTED first. (the rest may bathe first, sleep first, watch TV first, mar..... ) ;p

Regards
CK

I guess I must be the last to reach home... :(

Had lots of fun with you guys today, even though it's my first time out with the lot of you! Thanks for making me feel so "at home".... ;)

Originally posted by klick

Had lots of fun with you guys today, even though it's my first time out with the lot of you! Thanks for making me feel so "at home".... ;)

Ah...another satisfied customer! With this testimony, I hope it'll at least address some of the anxieties for those who have always been keen to join us and yet too shy to join us! ;)

3rd post :D
post post post!

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Ah...another satisfied customer! With this testimony, I hope it'll at least address some of the anxieties for those who have always been keen to join us and yet too shy to join us! ;)

Haha... so in a way I must be a pretty "buay paiseh" guy lah? :embrass: But buay paiseh is good right? At least now I know you guys... ;)

Cheers!

Haha... so in a way I must be a pretty "buay paiseh" guy lah? :embrass: But buay paiseh is good right? At least now I know you guys... ;)

Cheers!

Anyone took any shots ;)

Post Post Post!

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
3rd post :D
post post post!

Oops.... haha.... so it was really my 2nd post you saw, BS! Must have confused myself with....

(Hehee... so paiseh... :embrass:)

Status
Not open for further replies.