I Pledge My Love - mp3 by peaches & herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydia

Nov 7, 2006
Hi, Can any one advise me where can i find this song inform of mp3? believe is songs from the 50s..thanks

Hi,

Can anyone advise me where can I find this song " I pledge my love" in form of mp3?

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone advise me where can I find this song " I pledge my love" in form of mp3?

Thanks
Hmm, to find an old song is hard. There are many "ways", but i believe any Clubsnap member can't tell you the "other" way, except to look for the original. Clubsnap, practices anti piracy rules. Try looking at Bras Basah road? There are some shops who do track conversion to mp3 formats.

GMAN

Moderator's note:

Please refrain from posting multiple threads of the same topic in or across subforums. Thread merged. Thanks for your coorperation.

I normally listen to this song on youtube.

Hi, Can any one advise me where can i find this song inform of mp3? believe is songs from the 50s..thanks

This song is not from the 50s.. It is from the 1979. You can buy it off itunes (99cents only) and many sites if you do a search....unless you are asking for someone to "give" it to you. heheh You can't do that on CS nor ask for a bit torrent link to it.

hi hi,

beside at Itunes, where else can i buy from?

Thanks

btw, what means "You can't do that on CS nor ask for a bit torrent link to it.?

Thanks

it means you cannot ask for a pirated source to the mp3 here in CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.