I Not Stupid Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah Pao

Nov 7, 2003
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Looks like people here in CS don't discuss movies very much hor?
I seldom step in cinemas, and I must say this locally-produced movie is worth every cent I spent and every minute of my time. :thumbsup: For those who haven't watch it, don't hesitate! (Remember to pack in some tissues, just in case.)

I mean, this movie has a very simple plot and expected endings, but it brought out the realities of how the school system and Singaporean mindset has gone wrong. A story is a bit lame here and there, but overall it managed to touch my heart.

The first one was better and funnier. The sequel is too naggy and seems to lecture the parents on the importance of communication with their children.

My favorite CNY holiday movie is "Fearless". Reminded me of WWE Chinese-style.

It's a good movie.. and to me, it's telling the fact of what's really going on around us...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: worth your every cent!

I'd say its a very good movie. Worth watching and ALL parents should watch it.

Waiting for VCD......:devil: :devil:

waiting for it to air on TV

kit_fisto said:
waiting for it to air on TV

Was initially thinking of that too but after hearing gd comments from friends abt the movie decided to watch in the cine. :thumbsup: Didn't regret going to cine to watch.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
me too... :devil: :devil:

If you wait for it to air on TV, confirm all the funny hokkien and singlish dialogues will be dubbed away...sometimes the lines really makes you "siao chu peng" (sorry my hokkien very "ou" one...issit correct or not?)

Anyway, your choice lah...;p

Ah Pao said:
If you wait for it to air on TV, confirm all the funny hokkien and singlish dialogues will be dubbed away...sometimes the lines really makes you "siao chu peng" (sorry my hokkien very "ou" one...issit correct or not?)

Anyway, your choice lah...;p

ya the hokkien is damn funny... especially the part the father begging the principal.. :bsmilie:

watched it early last week during cny....its a nice and touching show man..

Status
Not open for further replies.