I need your vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

Jan 19, 2002
UK
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just a thick-skinned plug for support really. Nikon have a competition going on for the pic of the Commonwealth Games, one of mine's made it onto the daily shortlist, would appreciate a few votes from everyone on Clubsnap!
If you could spare a moment, take a hop to the Nikon website and vote for my pic (ok, in the interest of fairness, the *best* pic) I would owe anyone who did so a big one ;)

Right, it's the one of the three Kenyan steeplechasers, should be a credit when you pull up the big picture.

Oh and the vote needs to be done today... thanks to all who do!

voted too!

a bit like the Charlie Angels~ :D

Voted too. All the best, Jed. Good thing you have an ever-ready pool of supporters here, heh. :)

If you win the 4500, it's mine! MUHAHAHAHA! :devil:

voted. will vote the same pic even you never ask. ur pic is the best sport photo from the rest.. ;) good luck!

You can have multiple votes, my friend. Just clear all your cookies and go back to the same website to vote again.

I have voted 4 times already. (Used the trial version of historykill to kill all the cookies, including this site too. ;) )

Wondering whether is it legal or not??

Originally posted by Goondu
You can have multiple votes, my friend. Just clear all your cookies and go back to the same website to vote again.

I have voted 4 times already. (Used the trial version of historykill to kill all the cookies, including this site too. ;) )

Wondering whether is it legal or not??

multiples of same vote from same IP address may not be too good...

Originally posted by erwinx

multiples of same vote from same IP address may not be too good...

I am on my company's network. Is that okay?

Originally posted by Jed
Hi guys,
Just a thick-skinned plug for support really. Nikon have a competition going on for the pic of the Commonwealth Games, one of mine's made it onto the daily shortlist, would appreciate a few votes from everyone on Clubsnap!
Smart move to raise supporters :)
The problem is; if you win, then all supporters will come and ask you to share the prize :bsmilie:

I just vote for your pic.

Hey guys!

Many thanks for your support! Haha yes if I get anything then I'm sure we can talk about something... but there's some way to go yet... I think we get small prizes if we win the daily, but I need to win the overall before I can pick up the coolpix; that's determined by a judge of some description that I don't know yet. Pity I only started submitting stuff two days ago, because I didn't realise they judged it on a day to day basis... ah well.

Will keep you all updated, thanks guys!

And those of you who haven't voted... VOTE VOTE VOTE! (*end shameless plug*)

just voted =)

Status
Not open for further replies.