I need your advice!

GabrielCaban

Feb 28, 2012
I am just bought a Kodak z990 and I need to know if it's a good camera! This is the first camera I have bought as to take great pictures. Please help. Thanks

You already bought the camera, so what good isit for us to answer you question? How does it help you if we say "no, this camera is not a good camera." lol..

lol I have 90 days to return it! I want a good camera.

never use one before but maybe u want to read some reviews such as this

anyhow for compact cam.. i go for Canon S95/S100..

my friend, do the homework first before you shop will save you a lot of trouble.

we are not so lucky to have a return policy here (Singapore).

anyway, use Google, type "Kodak z990 review", you get answers instantly.

hope this help.

Since you've have it, then use it.
if you insist of having a good cam, then google for
Nikon D4, Canon 1DX
Nikon D800, Canon 5D III
They are very good cam indeed
;)

Thank you all so much! But yea I just joined the group today so I really don't know on how the rules work. So please be nice. Thanks

Octarine said:
I'm just reminding him before his stay here would be cut short by mods :)

Hey, I just asked a simple question. I have a life you know, I am not 24/7 reading what everyone writes to critique them. So, Octarine, have fun taking pictures and bullying on new members. Be nice to other people so they could be nice to you. Thank you all for giving me advice! Octarine get a life my friend or a new hobby!

Hey, I just asked a simple question. I have a life you know, I am not 24/7 reading what everyone writes to critique them. So, Octarine, have fun taking pictures and bullying on new members. Be nice to other people so they could be nice to you. Thank you all for giving me advice! Octarine get a life my friend or a new hobby!
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/faqs-feedback/63954-clubsnaps-updated-terms-use.html
Last comment, good day and enjoy your life. It's your decision to make yourself familiar with whatever environment you enter (and to face whatever consequences there are if you chose to ignore advices).

Last comment, good day and enjoy your life. It's your decision to make yourself familiar with whatever environment you enter.

Dude. Just ignore TS. :)

Aiyo... Moderator also not making a fuss, So why go try finding bones in an egg...:dunno:

Anyway TS since you have 90days return policy try out the cam for a day or 2, if you like it keep it if u don change it. But pls be gentle to the cam, as u might be returning it. Welcome and enjoy shooting.

lol I have 90 days to return it! I want a good camera.

Its always good to do some homework before you make any purchase.. Its quite pointless to ask isit good or whats good or bad about it when you already purchase it.

Everyone wants a good camera..but are you good enough..If you are..anything is just as good too.. : )

takes a brave man to buy a kodak camera these days...

Kodak to shutter camera business | Reuters

Update on Kodak's Transformation

my humble advice: take your time to do a little research before buying new equipment - even if u can return the camera, i think its a waste of time.

consider your needs and your budget. if u're just looking for a good point and shoot, have a look at the canon s95/s100, panasonic lx5, fuji x10 or any other cameras that's using the slightly bigger sensor.

if u want the flexibility to change lenses, u could consider micro four-third cameras like olympus, or those with a larger aps-c sensor like the sony nex.

if u want a DSLR, which gives u an optical view-finder and maximum control to learn with, there's the usual canon, nikon, sony, pentax offerings.

My advise to TS is to bring his new camera out and take some shots. The kodak Z990 from reviews seemed like a capable machine, however I am not sure about the responsiveness of the camera, for me... it is a deal breaker.

Anyway, since TS had a 90 days return policy, so it should be safe, play with it, if TS is happy with the performance, then keep it... if not, just return the cam. 90days should be enough for TS to have a taste of what the camera can or cannot do.

people... be nice to newbie. :)

to Thread starter, check out the sticky threads first, it contains lots of info to help you.

hope this help.