i need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terence Lau

i am currently using sony T-1.. but the pictures when uploaded seems abit blurry and the colour quality is alot ot that good.. comparing with the pictures taken with Canon Ixus i , those taken by the Canon Cam is much clearer and the coloour quality is also better.. so is there anything that i have to do to the settings to make the pictures more clear when uploaded?.
f9ff8867.jpg
<--Sony

f9ff8e1b.jpg
<-- Canon

Funny, I seem to prefer Sony's image quality - unless you label the URLs wrongy.

Anyway, it's hard to compare unless you provide the original image files. Also, your image editor plays a part in resizing quality.

Were both pictures taken at the same settings? ie same aperature and shutterspeed. think canon generally has a softer blur in the images and not as sharp as the sony ones.

Also, image quality differs form cam to cam so its unlikely you will get the exact same shot for different cams. Depends on which one you prefer thats all.

canon pic is more vivid... probably taken in vivid mode while sony one... the colors are taken in neutral mode...

-my personal opinion

y0ngcheng said:
did u use any flash?? try telling us ur settings and we might help
nope.. no flash is used... i set the mode to auto.. then the pic quality is set to fine.. so is there anything i should change to make the pic more better?? i believe a cam with 5.0 mega pixels should be able to come out with sharper pics

From the pictures, it seems that it has either to do with "camera shake" or focusing problems. The Canon pic does seem sharper.

Status
Not open for further replies.