I need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
This product is no more available in Singapore.

It is from Japan. The name of the product if Breathpop and it is produced by Kobayashi.

Any contact to get some into Singapore?

Thanks for the help.

Noted. The local company is not bringing the product into Singapore anymore due to poor sale.

Er..what is it?

It is a breath refresher... it is good after a smoke and it is effective against bad breath! U just need to swallow 3 pills and it does the job!

I am trying to get them for my bros... as I dont smoke

Hey very hard Jix with just toothbrush, my dentist tells me that mouthwash and flossing will rid of residue stuck between teeth and within gums.

Yappy try yahoo.jp via auction or any of the CSers in Japan. If they're unavailable in Singapore why don't you buy in bulk and sell the excess locally if there is an interest for it?

i think there are other products that can do the same. its called a toothpaste and toothbrush.

U are right.. but it just cannot get rid of those from the lung and stomach...

Somehow this work fine for him. He is desperately looking for it...

Pse help!

Hey very hard Jix with just toothbrush, my dentist tells me that mouthwash and flossing will rid of residue stuck between teeth and within gums.

Yappy try yahoo.jp via auction or any of the CSers in Japan. If they're unavailable in Singapore why don't you buy in bulk and sell the excess locally if there is an interest for it?

Thanks for the advise. Will try Yahoo.jp and see whether it helps. The product is not popular in Singapore that's why the company stopped import them from Japan!

Quit smoking = long term solution ;)

If they have been smoking a long time, cannot just stop liadat one. It can become very very to the body.......... its just like an engine of an 20 - 30 years old car, if no problem, dun fix it. Once u start dismantling it, it will crumple to pieces.........

"Dun fix what is not broken....."

Yeh I agree. Same thing goes for my ex gf when I asked her to stop. Symptoms were: withdrawal, moodiness and sudden outburst of temper(s) and /if not violence. Think I still have some bruises intact...

Yeh I agree. Same thing goes for my ex gf when I asked her to stop. Symptoms were: withdrawal, moodiness and sudden outburst of temper(s) and /if not violence. Think I still have some bruises intact...

Wow~!! Tot without the smoke, it would be a good time to take advantage of her...... ddin't know it turn the other way round!!! hahhaha.......

is popular still selling? saw it in popular before.. :think:

I doubt as the agent had stopped bringing the product into Singapore since Oct 08. Anywasy, thanks again, I will go to popula to look see look see!

Status
Not open for further replies.