I need a quiet place for a drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Dec 27, 2004
Anyone has any suggestion? Kopi or alcohol doesn't matter... need a quiet place with nice ambience to soak in. Perharps alcohol would be better... so can drown the blues away.

Hope i can get some nice suggestions from u guys by this evening as i'm heading straight after work from Raffles. Down the working blues... :(

SniperD said:
try "THE STAGE DOOR", located at the new Parliment house. Quiet and good. Go after 7.45pm

Thanks... u mean along s'pore river?

sorry, only read this now. Maybe can keep for future reference:
Sunset Grill and bar - alfresco kampong style, next to Seletar runway at Singapore Flying Club. Need to drive though..

Pro Image said:
Walau bro!

Did you miss it or what?

This is the longest drinking thread! Keke.....

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=119221

Start from the beginning as there are more answers. The end is only me, Hommie, i bitemynails and Venom talking some silly topics.

Read and lost... perharps me now no mood to look for details among the sea of postings...

niterider said:
Read and lost... perharps me now no mood to look for details among the sea of postings...

then maybe you should look for ibitemynails. she will be going drinking tonight. PM her lor....

me already quit drinking so dunno where to go except a place where I think it's the best place for drinking. Elias Club at Pasir Ris. Well if you are staying north, west or south then i would not ask you to go.

It is a nice place to really relax yourself. Unless you want a place with full of noise to drown yourself.

Pro Image said:
then maybe you should look for ibitemynails. she will be going drinking tonight. PM her lor....

me already quit drinking so dunno where to go except a place where I think it's the best place for drinking. Elias Club at Pasir Ris. Well if you are staying north, west or south then i would not ask you to go.

It is a nice place to really relax yourself. Unless you want a place with full of noise to drown yourself.

PM her oredi but bo response... anyway :dunno:

niterider said:
Anyone has any suggestion? Kopi or alcohol doesn't matter... need a quiet place with nice ambience to soak in. Perharps alcohol would be better... so can drown the blues away.

Hope i can get some nice suggestions from u guys by this evening as i'm heading straight after work from Raffles. Down the working blues... :(

Hi niterider
I understand what you mean.
There are a few places you can go.
I too, do find a quiet place sometimes, to be alone and quiet for a while.
Breath in, Breath out, breath in and breath out.
It is good for mental health.
Before getting married, I ususally go to Changi Airport or East Coast.
After married, seldom go liao. :)

Here a few to share.
1) Commonwealth McDonald : Japanese Like Restaurant (nice ambience and quiet)
2) Changi Airport (Terminal 2 is under renovating now, but you can try as the place is quiet now
3) Buy a drink and stroll along East Coast
4) Sembawang Park
5) Duxton Park (if you prefer only a short walk)
6) Little India (very crowd though, but if you are a chinese or Malays, nobody might know you there, you are in your own world.

Let me know if you other good place to go.

Alternative, may a drink with a few CSers and chit chat. :)

i'm going drinking tonight toO!

Quiet place... Go ta-pao some drink from kopitiam and walk to any park nearby find a place to sit down and relax la.. Most parks (not ECP or WCP this type) are very quiet at night... Or can go reservoir also..

Where to for drinks? I need to destress. I need cold beers.

King Tiger said:
1) Commonwealth McDonald : Japanese Like Restaurant (nice ambience and quiet)

You're refering to Rideout? I dunno how to spell it. :bsmilie:

When i was much younger, i use to go to the Peni 7-11, buy a few cans of beer or e33 and go and sit right smack in the middle of Padang and drink. :) After that, usually quite drunk, lie down and see stars. :bsmilie:

if interest to drink tea tarek! try Arab street, the best part after 5pm free parking!

cheer

Try the wine bar diagonally opposite Siglap Center sometime.... It is one for one for wines before 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.