I need a Japanese Translator help!!! Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually need a human translator for this... yep... or can anyone tell me any online professional services i can engage to translate it?

I can't locate the service on babelfish, they seem to only have corporate accounts.

thanks for all the help, i engaged professional translation online already. :D

10usd lolx

Can anybody help me to translate this particular page of a Japanese Website? Its very very important to me... please help, thanks!!

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/hotel/pre/form.html
Going for Extra Casting at TV Asahi?

18-50yrs old. The place shld be at their Tokyo Office Branch (not sure abt this). There's no need to pay for Extras Acting Fees and gifts whatsoever.

Hmm... Yah, goes along that line of rough translation.

hmmm......unless you stay in Tokyo or in the nearby suburbs, you are not eligible to apply.

Ah.... "場所". Misinterpreted that.

Hmm.... 1 whole month of shooting it seems. What show are they filming I wonder. :think:

wah piang eh ... i thought what thing so fun happening ... DAMN COLD LEH!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! i need a heater ...
Freezing.gif

:( tot is was some photography event that could take part in... got my fav ueto aya in it... arhhh!!!

Hmm maybe ill extend my trip another week for a full month :p

:( tot is was some photography event that could take part in... got my fav ueto aya in it... arhhh!!!

bish ... ... ... ... ... you're the most 星痴 frogman i know ... ... ...
Faint.gif

lolx im ueto aya crazy hahaha :p

2 months of Holiday?! :bigeyes:

Its either u haven't cleared leave for the past 3yrs straight (and eligible for 21 days of leave) or u're seriously free right now.

P/S: I'd certainly love a 1mth holiday. Got any tips? ;p

What makes u think its a photography event btw? :dunno: I thought the words there "Ekisutora" alone would tell the whole story. Nowhere did I see "Shashin"....

Status
Not open for further replies.