I need a gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Hi all.

This might had been asked a thousand times but...
I need a online photo gallery.

Preferably something from Singapore, unlimited storage, photos can be put into albums.
Best if members can poll your pic. And of cos reliable. Most importantly, FREE.
Dun have credit card, can't pay...

I don't think I can always depend on ClubSNAP... :cry:

Many thanks. :)

you pay for what you get,i recommend pbase.

Hi Redstone,

Good doesn't comes cheap/free and in other words cheap/free doesn't give best.

First, you are looking for something in Singapore. (can be easily find)
Secondly, there is no such terms as unlimited storage for your photos as there is no such thing as unlimited harddisk.

saw a member using this before... http://myphotoalbum.com/

can always try deviantart. for me i usually upload my photos to imageshack then post to my blog. i manage the pictures using an account there. i also use deviantart to get commentary from people.

metallilan said:
saw a member using this before... http://myphotoalbum.com/

can always try deviantart. for me i usually upload my photos to imageshack then post to my blog. i manage the pictures using an account there. i also use deviantart to get commentary from people.

Is it good for you personally?

redstone said:
Deviantart

its a good place i suppose. more of a showcase to other people not just sg'ians. good for getting comments to see how good your picture is to others. i guess....

I use multiply. Just started a few days back. Interface is clean and easy to navigate, though it can be slow at times.

dragos said:
think abt it...free ones will not last for long..

True, doesnt last long and slow. Its ok if you are looking for a temp place to showcase your photo.

don't know of any that meets your criteria of free, unlimited storage, and in singapore.

here is a list of sites which have come up time and time which some CSers have used and recommend (in alphabetical order) -

ClubSNAP gallery - free, max 10mb.
ClubSNAP webspace - paid webspace subscription.
Deviant Art - (not sure?)
Flickr - free, unlimited space, max ??mb per month upload.
Fotopic - free, 250mb.
Multiply - free unlimited space (any conditions?).
Pbase - 30day and 10mb free trial, paid subscription.

CSers - pls do add and amend the list accordingly... if the list it good, next time we can just refer ppls to this thread on questions on gallery subscriptions.

Cactus jACK said:
don't know of any that meets your criteria of free, unlimited storage, and in singapore.

here is a list of sites which have come up time and time which some CSers have used and recommend (in alphabetical order) -

Flickr - free, unlimited space, max 30mb per month upload. limited to 3 photo sets for free accounts
Fotopic - free, 250mb.

CSers - pls do add and amend the list accordingly... if the list it good, next time we can just refer ppls to this thread on questions on gallery subscriptions.
personally, i like flickr's interface. its much easier to navigate thn deviantart or multiply(subjective) it oso comes with a free photo upload software tts very easy to use.

Flickr - free, unlimited space, max ??mb per month upload.
Fotopic - free, 250mb.
PhotoBucket - free - 50MB, paid - 250MB (US$25)

Flickr - free, unlimited space, max 30mb per month upload. limited to 3 photo sets for free accounts
Fotopic - free, 250mb.
PhotoBucket - free - 50MB, paid - 250MB (US$25)

CJ - merged post #18 & #19

Status
Not open for further replies.