I love Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Just want to see how many here like Subway sandwiches and what is your fav subs?:) For me, it has to be CCT(Cold Cut Trio) and Subway Melt..;) I always choose Parmesan Oregano bread to go along.

hmmmm.... i like the parmesan bread !!! hahaha

on the down side..

too ex la...

Haha same! Its abit ex to be eating regularly.. But I need to get my fix of subway at least once a week if not i will feel uncomfortable liao..:bsmilie: Think I am addicted, but then I have always love bread n sandwiches..

hmmmm.... i like the parmesan bread !!! hahaha

on the down side..

too ex la...

I love Subway sandwiches. My favourite is the honey oat bread with tuna with Southwest sauce. Whenever I am at Changi Village I always make it a point to buy the 12-inch loaf and get them to cut into halves. Put them in the fridge and microwave them for breakfast the next morning. For the price, it's much cheaper than the tuna sandwich at Delifrance and bigger serving too top up with so many type of vegetables. Yummy.....

was thrilled when i found out there is one at Junciton 8. near my work place. now i have my regular dose of cheese steak....12inch.

the price for set is about the same as 12 inch. eat the 12 inch more satisfying than the cookies

Subway sandwiches are good stuff. A little expensive though. Have been eating them sandwiches since 1997. Now get my regular dose from the joint at the basement of Caltex Tower. Hehe.

Hey Aaron, I just had a coldcut (today's meal special) with the Parmesan Oregano - just not Melted. Yums and finished it off with a doublechoc chip...:thumbsup:

haha..i'm not alone! :bsmilie:

my regular is footlong roast beef on honey oat with all the toppings and honey mustard. recently tried the cheese steak. also very nice. i might alternate between the 2 :lovegrin:

was thrilled when i found out there is one at Junciton 8. near my work place. now i have my regular dose of cheese steak....12inch.

the price for set is about the same as 12 inch. eat the 12 inch more satisfying than the cookies

I didn't know there is one at Junction 8. Which part of it?

Yo bro, haha I had a 6 inch coldcut lastnight and a 1-foot last Friday. Ya Friday is coldcut day but it doesnt really affect me coz I rather forego the set and go for the 1 foot long one.. There is nothing more satisfying than a 1-foot Cold Cut Trio..:thumbsup: A pity Woodlands area dun have subway joints.. There used to be one at Causeway Pt many years ago but closed down liao..:cry:

Hey Aaron, I just had a coldcut (today's meal special) with the Parmesan Oregano - just not Melted. Yums and finished it off with a doublechoc chip...:thumbsup:

I fully agreed with u, I rather go for the 12inch(1-foot) than the meal. Much more satisfying than the cookies.. Cheese steak is good but abit ex for the 1-foot one..:)

I esp love it at NUS cauuse of the student discounts... chesse steak or veggie for me :)

Eh, u're in NUS too? ;p I usually go for the cheese steak too. But lunch time the queue still pretty long :( End up go to Munchie Monkeys. Hurhur.

Status
Not open for further replies.