I love Panerai

Status
Not open for further replies.

third3rdwheel

Jan 10, 2009
Tin Hill
3392533756_0794679018_b.jpg

wish i had enough $$ for a panerai too..! or iwc.. or v.c, or patek, or ap.... the list goes on.. lol

nice timepiece, when was this one from?

This is called the Panerai 127 or the "1950". It's a limited edition piece from 2002, a remake of a Panerai from the year 1950.

beautiful watch... panerai's are such sexy watches...

Nice watch ... is it yours ;p

I can not remember exactly what the time setting should be (I don't photograph watches).

I don't own one either :cry: I just check the stars or wonder around aimlessly during the day.

But, there is a preferred setting of the hands when doing a product shoot of a watch face.

You may care to do a search for it or maybe someone here might enlighten us.

I think it was around 1:15 or maybe 1:20 :dunno:

When it was pointed out, it actually made sense. It did look better to the eye.

Just a bit of input to you.

Cheers :)

thanks for feedback. the standard setting is 10 minutes past 10.

Yes, this is my watch.

How i wish i can own a Vacheron Constantin "Patrimony Traditionnelle Calibre 2755". :D

Panerai a lovely watch. if you like panerai you should also appreciate U-boat and graham. btw nice picture. wats lens and setting do u use?
intending to take mine and auction off on ebay. planning for a graham...

Not a U Boat or Graham fan. :)

Shot under low light conditions with a 105mm VR F/2.8 If ED lens, Nikon D700. Cheers.

Not a U Boat or Graham fan. :)

Shot under low light conditions with a 105mm VR F/2.8 If ED lens, Nikon D700. Cheers.

haha can i post my picture of my lousy seiko watch here? ;p

Seiko is not lousy at all.:) They make good bellmatics, and also have interesting "mickey mouse" versions.

A Grand Seiko, their upmarket series, is very accurate, and can cost anywhere between 6,000 to 7,000 up to 20,000 depending on features. Of course, price is not the only measure of whether a watch is a good watch. :)

Seiko is not lousy at all.:) They make good bellmatics, and also have interesting "mickey mouse" versions.

A Grand Seiko, their upmarket series, is very accurate, and can cost anywhere between 6,000 to 7,000 up to 20,000 depending on features. Of course, price is not the only measure of whether a watch is a good watch. :)

i see. :D
heres my watch.

3384830891_6b1a17f27c.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. Very modern. new age kind of look.

wah.. PAM 127.. Nice Fiddy you have there..

lovely panerai. unfortunately, i have neither the funds nor wrist for it. been eyeing IWCs and PP watches for their nice designs. that's about it, definitely can't afford. heh. good photo too btw!

lovely panerai. unfortunately, i have neither the funds nor wrist for it. been eyeing IWCs and PP watches for their nice designs. that's about it, definitely can't afford. heh. good photo too btw!

thanks, IWCs and PPs are certainly nice choices.

awesome picture, makes me love the 127 even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.