I lost my camera bag with camera and lenses on Good friday ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
every ATM machine has Camera
can the police access that?

Actually i asked this question to police, they told me i can approach bank myself, and it is up to bank to let me see the cctv or not.

But if the cctv capture the person who took it, and the person also did a transaction on atm then maybe the person can be identified. then i may go to police station to make a report...

but after think twice, i think it is hassle... partly my fault that i left it unattended and left it when i am concentrating on other thing.

actually the loss is little comparing to others who had lost something more expensive.. but of course sentimental value ha..

By the way, i went to sungei road last night..but the vendors are dismissing..

but i hardly see any vendors are selling camera only..

erm...most of them pack up and leave around six or seven when sunlight is no more.

Actually i asked this question to police, they told me i can approach bank myself, and it is up to bank to let me see the cctv or not.

But if the cctv capture the person who took it, and the person also did a transaction on atm then maybe the person can be identified. then i may go to police station to make a report...

but after think twice, i think it is hassle... partly my fault that i left it unattended and left it when i am concentrating on other thing.

actually the loss is little comparing to others who had lost something more expensive.. but of course sentimental value ha..

think of it like you have done a good deed, :thumbsup: the chances of you getting it back is very slim. But maybe somwhere you made someone very happy. he/she may pick up photography as a new hobby. :thumbsup: always think on the bright side. :)

think of it like you have done a good deed, :thumbsup: the chances of you getting it back is very slim. But maybe somwhere you made someone very happy. he/she may pick up photography as a new hobby. :thumbsup: always think on the bright side. :)

ha, ya hope the camera and lense are used for a good purpose!! ha..

Also check at Yahoo auction..HWZ...etc...:dunno:maybe all items are there???

Impossible to identify & trace the person lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.