I just won big prize - HKD 500,000! hahah..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanglk

Oct 26, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hey! Just now a gal called my mobile say I won 2nd prize, HKD500,000 in their some kind of promotion held in Johor Jusco. Haha... I am so lucky :D

Errr...how to spend this money ah?

Wow.. congrats :)

HKD 500K = 100K SGD thereabouts.

Buy a Mazda 2, the rest, buy more lottery tickets! :)

Hey! Just now a gal called my mobile say I won 2nd prize, HKD500,000 in their some kind of promotion held in Johor Jusco. Haha... I am so lucky :D

Errr...how to spend this money ah?

U sure not a scam? I volunteer to help you get your money to make sure it is real...;p

You believe arh? Legit anot?

Heheh.. I believe a lot of people got this kind of calls before. Hmmm.. I didn't give her my bank account number yet. Is there a risk if I give it to them? Can they do anything with my bank account and IC number? :think:

Should I continue with them to see what will happend? :dunno:. I think my mind is still clear. If they start asking me to TT money to their account, hehe, that's it.

yah, make sure its ligit wan 1st. any bored school ger can make prank calls. got the number? :think:

collect $$ from where? metal scrapyard? :sweatsm:

yah, make sure its ligit wan 1st. any bored school ger can make prank calls. got the number? :think:

collect $$ from where? metal scrapyard? :sweatsm:
Ya, got the number. It's a HK number, +852 xxx. She said will transfer me the money to my bank account. Havn't give them my account number yet. Is this safe to do so? Can they do anything with my IC and bank account number? :dunno:

congrats. got buffet? :bsmilie:

Ya, got the number. It's a HK number, +852 xxx. She said will transfer me the money to my bank account. Havn't give them my account number yet. Is this safe to do so? Can they do anything with my IC and bank account number? :dunno:

Later they will tell you ,,, you need to transfer a nominal amount to them for admin fees etc etc before you can even smell your HKD500K ...... :bsmilie:

Hm...why HKD not SGD? :lovegrin: 听者有份, don't forget to give us a 大闸蟹 treat :kiss:

U win the lottery in JB and they decide to give HKD500K...ya rite....:bsmilie:

I won't anyhow give out my account no and i/c.
This reeks like a rotten scam. Worst case is that you may be involved in money laundering.

If you really won the money/prize, ask them to send you a cheque.

Confirmed scam. china-accent girl? they seem to have the hp number of everyone in singapore. must have been trying all numbers.

Later they will tell you ,,, you need to transfer a nominal amount to them for admin fees etc etc before you can even smell your HKD500K ...... :bsmilie:

Huh? :eek:

Then it's toooo typical:(. Maybe there are new tactics?

y not ask her send cash by post? :bsmilie: every month HK$10000 then deduct postage cost lah? u give bank account no.? :nono:

best ask her fly to Sg den do bank transaction here. den deduct part of d $$ for her airfare, lodging, etc. u still can get above HK$450,000 even if she stay in a decent hotel & take business class.

Confirmed scam. china-accent girl? they seem to have the hp number of everyone in singapore. must have been trying all numbers.

Maybe they change the accent already. It feels like Taiwan accent, like the girls in the Taiwan variety shows..

wonder if they got dial some Home Team numbers?:sweatsm:

scammer: "hello, u have jus won HK$500,000."

police officer: *nv die b4*... :bsmilie:

Maybe they change the accent already. It feels like Taiwan accent, like the girls in the Taiwan variety shows..

Ha. I got called a few weeks ago. This china accent girl ask me if i free to talk or not. I say not free and hang up immediately. ;) She din even have time to tell me i win money. LOL!

heck those accents, if its too gd to b true it probably is (not). most scammers will steer clear of psychological profiles. no wonder locals quite gullable... :faint:

wake-up ppl, wake-up to the real world... :hung:

Status
Not open for further replies.