i just woke up (PG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wee! this pic rocks. its like not the normal shoot those male models act cool and stuff.
creative !
e clothes too.
:thumbsup:

One Word:

w-a-a-a-y-k-e-w-l!!!!!

agree that background is distracting. (kept looking at newspaper stand)
subject look a lil small because of that.

but a very refreshing look nonetheless!

:thumbsup:

did you try using the other buildings as a backdrop? also try shooting on a sunday morning, that place belongs to crickets only.. ;) unless you want the crowd effect/ waking up in the middle of town effect, then get your model to pose at lunchtime on a weekday. ;)

This is very interesting! Good concept.. and a willing model ;p

drumma said:
here's Ian

117512818_eaa50ba12f.jpg

comments please! my first time doing an outdoor shoot.

Hi drumma,

My eyes were drawn to the point of focus.

I didn't see the background at the same time (it was imaterial to me).

I like the concept. infact it would work well with a number of backgrounds.

eg. He is on a mountain top.

On a small desert island (with a music centre at one side)

On a small cloud just before the gates of heaven.

On a small patch of grass surrouded by aliens as if teleported there mid getting down :bsmilie:

Many feelings.

I saw the view you wanted me to see and then placed my own background.

I like it.

Hope this makes some sense to you. Just my take of it. :)

This is so cool, and definitely very interesting. I like your execution. In this case I feel the background is ok, and the focus is on the main subject. It will be even cooler if you can take this with the usual weekday lunch time crowd in the background (just a suggestion).

Well done:thumbsup:

wah. so many comments! thanks and keep it coming!! i'll try and answer them all. yup, he was from SRJC.

w-a-a-a-y-k-e-w-l = way cool?

yup, in fact when i look at it, moving crowds would be so much better. i took this today morning and i was getting a few weird stares already. didn't want him to feel awkward and run the risk of being sexual harassment or anything.

i did try to use other buildings.. but i preferred this out of the many other 'missed' shots. i know it's abit out. let me know how i can improve in this area.

thanks jas. yup, i talked to him on msn before that he was pretty cool with it. i'm glad that at least i have gotten my idea excuted. but yah, can be improved as mentioned. :)

Pablo said:
Hi drumma,

My eyes were drawn to the point of focus.

I didn't see the background at the same time (it was imaterial to me).

I like the concept. infact it would work well with a number of backgrounds.

eg. He is on a mountain top.

On a small desert island (with a music centre at one side)

On a small cloud just before the gates of heaven.

On a small patch of grass surrouded by aliens as if teleported there mid getting down :bsmilie:

Many feelings.

I saw the view you wanted me to see and then placed my own background.

I like it.

Hope this makes some sense to you. Just my take of it. :)

hi Pablo,

many thanks to those suggestions. we had other ideas yet to carried out. like in a jungle, mountain top, etc... i love those ideas u mentioned too

I dun mind the background. In fact, its perfect. A little to bight? Maybe you sould have woke up eariler! Maybe a little close up will be nicer. Maybe a pillow will be a good prop! Or those fluffy pointy cap with a little ball on the tip you see in cartoons that they wear to sleep will be nice!

afbug said:
I dun mind the background. In fact, its perfect. A little to bight? Maybe you sould have woke up eariler! Maybe a little close up will be nicer. Maybe a pillow will be a good prop! Or those fluffy pointy cap with a little ball on the tip you see in cartoons that they wear to sleep will be nice!

haha! that's so cheesy! but good idea!

creative and humurous! it tells the story well...the background works well telling it!<dont know why would someone say background is distracting huhhh!!>:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.