i just got my K-x!

dallaschang

Nov 13, 2009
hello bros! so excited to join the family =)

i bought the last black from Orient at sim lim. they also have only 1 white left, and that's already reserved by someone.

Last edited:
wait wait.. i have a question... i tried registering my warranty online at www.emjay1984.biz ..

Then after writing everything, click next, den the website tell me to pay $68 to register my warranty??? how come warranty must pay one?

u got from OP? got check is it local set? it should have the company's sticker over the box

wait wait.. i have a question... i tried registering my warranty online at www.emjay1984.biz ..

Then after writing everything, click next, den the website tell me to pay $68 to register my warranty??? how come warranty must pay one?

You must have selected the extended warranty. Just ignore it, its perfectly ok. :)
Congrats on the purchase!

yes, i have the emjay sticker on the box =)

ok thanks jjnwa! the $68 thing got me worried for a moment. =)

oops my bad :bsmilie: congrats and welcome!! :devil::lovegrin:

hello bros! so excited to join the family =)

i bought the last black from Orient at sim lim. they also have only 1 white left, and that's already reserved by someone.

welcome to pentax!

please be assured that you are very special :bsmilie:

Congrats and welcomd to Pentaxian family :) Hope to see you during our next outing.

Cheers and happy shooting!

welcome to the rebellion, my young padawan..
from the dark side we rescued you, we have.:)

welcome to the rebellion, my young padawan..
from the dark side we rescued you, we have.:)

For your honourable efforts, i am most grateful, master a/c.. =)

Hi hi! welcome! Congrats on your purchase!

Congrats and welcome to Pentax family.

I am trading in my G1 for the Kx......hope I have made the right decision....

I am trading in my G1 for the Kx......hope I have made the right decision....

Members here can only affirm you, the rest you have to go see the image quality, go feel the camera or join the outings. There are bound to have problems or limitations to every dslr. That said, i think you have made the right decision.;)

got my k-x recently too! was wondering if pentax/emjay supported international warranty?
read somewhere that pentax products provide international warranty but wanted to verify =p

haha.. having owned the k-z for 5 days, i'm starting to attract question marks among my photobug friends on why i chose a pentax, as opposed to a Canikon... :cool:

What would you say to your friends who ask this question?? =)

haha.. having owned the k-z for 5 days, i'm starting to attract question marks among my photobug friends on why i chose a pentax, as opposed to a Canikon... :cool:

What would you say to your friends who ask this question?? =)

Just ask them who do they think pays for all the Canon and Nikon advertisements on buses, TV, newspaper, magazines, etc.