i jus made an egg stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....accomplishment isit??
thought everyone could do it?

Hi RuthBaby,

I can't seem to see the picture. It says "Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /u6/ruth_yuen/small/1576218.egg.jpg on this server."

And come on guys, give her some support. :)

ok maybe it still requires some effort.i havent really tried it for some time..
good work!:thumbsup:

Put a little salt under the egg and it'll stand easily.

Ok, now can see pic liao... I'll say the use of lighting is very nice.... But the image is a little blur... Are you too close to the egg? or is it that the lack of contrast on the egg's shell fooled the af system? Try manual focus or AF at the edge of the egg so that there's some contast?

Originally posted by RuthBaby
i can take comments but not Sarcasm...

aniwae.. im jus a newbie for photography.. it would nice if some comments is given...

nuff said

sorry sorry...didn't mean to lah.
"DA REN YOU DA LIANG!";p

Don't worry RuthBaby, you are doing fine. Take more pics and show us more of your creations. :)

wouldnt it be cute if u see a alot of eggs in a basket then one of them hatched! :angel:

Originally posted by eadwine
wouldnt it be cute if u see a alot of eggs in a basket then one of them hatched! :angel:

wouldn't it be even nicer if after hatching we cook the chick to eat? should be quite tasty.......*yum yum*

Originally posted by Red Dawn

wouldn't it be even nicer if after hatching we cook the chick to eat? should be quite tasty.......*yum yum*

wait for it to grow up first lah... i reserve the drumstick.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.