I *Heart* My Job Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongwen37

May 19, 2009
Hougang, Singapore
Great News for All!

JobStreet.com’s hugely successful “I ♥ my job” photo contest is back for the second year with similar mega prizes that will blow you away.

Do you have a JOB that you simply ♥ or have a bunch of colleagues who makes your stomach ache from laughter each day?

Here’s your chance to show us why everyday is worth getting out of bed for!

Simply send us your digital photograph with “a caption” describing why you love your job and you could very well walk away with a spanking Canon EOS 50D camera PLUS a host of exciting prizes worth over S$5000!!

All you need to do is take a snap shot of your job and tell us why you simply ♥ what you do at work!

Participation is FREE OF CHARGE! You only need to be a JobStreet.com member.

So hurry now, grab your camera and start snapping away!

Closing date for this contest is 12 December 2009

HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Take a picture of yourself to show how much you love and
enjoy your job.

2. Submit a JPEG image saved with maximum quality compression file size of between 1 - 2 megabytes.

3. In less than 30 words tell us why you love your job. Sign off your caption with the words “Thanks, JobStreet.com”
4. Fill in and submit your contest form with the attached image.

Link here

http://sg.jobstreet.com/announcement/2009/p/photocontest09/default.htm

As for the specified rules i am not too sure... JobStreet sent me the email about the contest because i was on their mailing list. Just sharing info about the contest here so I wont know any more things than any of you... Probably can email them to enquire?

Just a warning that I can't find any information on what happens to images submitted to the organiser, and whether they are claiming copyright for it for example.

If someone knows, be good to find out.

Tomorrow the results will be out on their website!

Anyone have received any call or email?

Status
Not open for further replies.