I heard a rumour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
i heard a rumour that the new canon DSLR will be announced next week during olympics!! aren't u all excited?? the truth about the speculations will be revealed. ;) now the only question is.... can u handle the truth? ($$$) :bsmilie:

When the news is announced I shall then rejoice of the good news :D

Meanwhile I shall wait for the day to come

ya,i also heard that only if singapore win a medal then they are going to release it locally.

i think only a gold medal will be entitled to this 'privilege'. :bsmilie:

nightpiper said:
i think only a gold medal will be entitled to this 'privilege'. :bsmilie:

ya,i also heard that only if singapore win a medal then they are going to release it locally.

Tot Canon is doing business? cant think of any reason for them to do so... :dunno: :dunno:

It is possible as Canon has been known to try to release equipment during events. The EF 400mm DO, according to an interview with it's designers was released just in time for the winter olympics in Salt Lake City..:) Hold your breaths, but don't expect too much..:)

nightpiper said:
i heard a rumour that the new canon DSLR will be announced next week during olympics!! aren't u all excited?? the truth about the speculations will be revealed. ;) now the only question is.... can u handle the truth? ($$$) :bsmilie:

www.cameraunion.net has an article claiming that EOS-20D will have 8.2MP, 1.6 multiplier etc

据悉,EOS 20D的主要规格:

1、820万有效像素;

2、焦距转化系数为1.6X;

3、连拍速度为4.5-5.5fps之间;

4、9月推出,厂家推荐价格在18,000人民币以内。

Status
Not open for further replies.