I have little idea why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

amusephotographer

Jan 12, 2007
Singapore
community.webshots.com
Created this pic when I had problem accessing Webshots where I placed my photos....:p

C&C?? Thanks!!

IMG_3053a_little_idea_small_.jpg

Created this pic when I had problem accessing Webshots where I placed my photos....:p

C&C?? Thanks!!

Ermm.. bro, what actually is it ah?? :dunno:

Composition looks like an advert... :thumbsup:

It's a lightbulb... :)

Would colour version bring the lightbulb out more obvious? :think:

Hi thanks for all your comments!

I was only thinking of doing B&W when I created the photo. Since Ziploc asked abt the colored version, I thought, why not? :)

IMG_3053d-Little_idea_small_.jpg

Personally I slightly prefer the B&W.........

C&C?? Thanks!!

next time try 1 without the brand on top or just mask it. also, create a round line over it... i got time i do 1 show u... too much distraction on the items, time to clean up the object. not clean enuff.

next time try 1 without the brand on top or just mask it. also, create a round line over it... i got time i do 1 show u... too much distraction on the items, time to clean up the object. not clean enuff.

Thanks for the comments. Ya I was thinking about the brand too, to remove or not to remove....:think:

When u said about the round line, do u mean the outline of the bulb? Looking forward to see your version soon.........

Thanks for the comments. Ya I was thinking about the brand too, to remove or not to remove....:think:

When u said about the round line, do u mean the outline of the bulb? Looking forward to see your version soon.........

actually u gimme the original, i might be able to 'ps' it..

IMG_3053c.jpg

BZ with other stuff... but the concept is quite simple here... use line tool to create the arc, then create a layer. u can make a full round if u like...

further enhancement can be adding lens flare etc...

I like your colored version

Status
Not open for further replies.