I have joined the dark side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Digipix

What do you mean by "dark side"? :dunno:

I'm not sure to what exactly it refers to, too.

Thanks for the warm welcome, need a 88 filter. :p

:devil:

Hmm... have been reading others talking about the dark side and no one knows what's the dark side?! :what:

Hmm... have been reading others talking about the dark side and no one knows what's the dark side?! :what:

if u are good, u are on the bright side, if u decided to do bad things, then u belong to the dark side. If u are none of the above, u are a backside.:bsmilie:

that's my interpretation.:bsmilie:

Originally posted by shutterbug

if u are good, u are on the bright side, if u decided to do bad things, then u belong to the dark side. If u are none of the above, u are a backside.:bsmilie:

that's my interpretation.:bsmilie:

Well, I don't care bright or dark side man, I will sure go for the backside! :D :devil:

Well, I don't care bright or dark side man, I will sure go for the backside! :D :devil:
to quote a certain Mister Powers: "Oh, behaaaaaave!!!!" :bsmilie:

i tot it refers to canon cameras?? slrs in particular??

I know!

Darth Vader uses Canon, that's why it's the dark side... :D :devil:

i din know that...not a star wars fan....

Been seeing "dark side" being used to associate SLRs in hwz...but over here its the other meaning..hence abit confused...

;)

Originally posted by Revo

i din know that...not a star wars fan....

Been seeing "dark side" being used to associate SLRs in hwz...but over here its the other meaning..hence abit confused...

;)

Just kidding lah... :p

I know!

Darth Vader uses Canon, that's why it's the dark side... :D :devil:

hmm, back in the early 80s when the Nikon F3 ruled the world the term "dark side" was applied to Nikon users because of their all black lenses in contrast to the Kwanonites and their white SuperTeles. Yes Darth Vader figured, but only because it was a few years after Star Wars was released and the fact that Vader wore ALL BLACK.

;) :rbounce:

Well, DAF-VR, the Jed knight who is the father of Princess Leica, is definitely from the dark side. I believe there is a picture of him somewhere... ah there it is:

darthnikon.JPG

Wait a minute, could this be his son?

DarthBeng.jpg

So that's all the proof you need to know which is the Dark Side.

By the way, George told me that in episode 7 (which is never going to be made) Princess Leica actually goes over to the Dark Side, and marries Commander Voigtlander.

Status
Not open for further replies.