"I have a camera so I can take pictures like a Professional"

I know it's been two months, but I think you people will appreciate this vid.. ;)

[video=youtube;dcoZkHz7_Ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoZkHz7_Ns[/video]

From one of my favorite shows. Yes, I like Family Guy haha..

most important way to refute their argument is to tell them this
"so you dont mind using only handphone to take pics of your wedding?"
or be satire and say "ya, Handphone very good, can take video also. Many Hollywood movies all now shoot on handphone camera, like Ironman, Batman, superman. all the effects can go download from app store or itunes"

:)

actually, it's just your pride talking, but at least you can keep your cool to explain the skills needed to the teenager. Why be bothered if they think they can do it with their compact or handphone? people just need to learn to work within the limits of their camera, but I think she is probably talking about the type of shots/angle/view, not about the other details. Anyway, she is not the one being hired to do the job.

Makes so much sense after reading. Thanks for all the sempai for inputs

So to piss off a photographer, noting he/she uses some awesome gears, go up to him and says,
"hey my phone can take better pictures than your big DSLR!" and see he/she go boomz~

or to simply listen to his views on the art of photography

Nothing to do here *jet pack aways*

Oh... yes... my Lumia 1520 packed more MP than many DSLR out there... plus all m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera! I should be able to take better photos than any of them. And my buddy's Nokia Lumia 1020 packs 41MP in it... bigger than all DSLR out there even the D800/ D800E and Sony's A7R! Woohoo.

Oh... yes... my Lumia 1520 packed more MP than many DSLR out there... plus all m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera! I should be able to take better photos than any of them. And my buddy's Nokia Lumia 1020 packs 41MP in it... bigger than all DSLR out there even the D800/ D800E and Sony's A7R! Woohoo.

You Sir, deserves more likes.

a good photo require 天时,地利,人和.
i would say skill is the most 50%
you have to wait for tat moment to happen before firing ur shot

a good photo require 天时,地利,人和.
i would say skill is the most 50%
you have to wait for tat moment to happen before firing ur shot

[video=youtube;S7b8ADhadJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7b8ADhadJU[/video]