I hate Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
madmacs said:
cos you never run windows update? :think:

dunno..i find safari ok. i use firefox as a backup but dun need to use for quite sometime liao.

my windows update is always "download and notify before install" mode. ;p

u try safari on Tiger before?? crashes way too often. reminds me of Windows ME.

maddog said:
Tiger sucks. So fast 10.2++ liao. I get updates more frequently than Windows. :devil:

Have you guys tried copying large file from server1 to server2??

Safari is a joke of a browser. Luckily there's firefox to save the day.

10.4.2 (8C46) now

What's wrong with copying large file from server1 to server2? I have no problem with multi gigabyte HD files leh?

Zplus said:
HAhaa! MOney makes the world go round.... ;p
Hahaha, hell, even ghost need hell money! :bsmilie:

support Microsoft! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

oeyvind said:

What's wrong with copying large file from server1 to server2? I have no problem with multi gigabyte HD files, be it via AFP/IP

they must've fixed it in one of the updates then. when i first tried it on Tiger, it took ages....

maddog said:
my windows update is always "download and notify before install" mode. ;p

u try safari on Tiger before?? crashes way too often. reminds me of Windows ME.

mine safari so far never crash on tiger.

maddog said:
I've been using Mac recently after 10 years of using Windows. The only nice thing about the Mac is the cool sleek/slick hardware design (and it looks nice as a coffee table accessory). But OS wise, it really sucks. I love Windows. It's so much more productive and faster. On the Mac, things happen slowly one slow click and drag at a time (even after learning the shortcuts). It really puts me off. I feel like I have to slow down for it to catch up with me. Maybe I should learn to be more patient.

Wa lau you start this type of thread!! Sure many will fight back one, you got prepare the tactic to fight back bo?:kok:

Good or Bad it all depend on the user la. Got nothing to do with the machine. Just like Dslr and compact. If don't know how to operate dslr sure say dslr no good mah.

Both are GOOD.:thumbsup:

madmacs said:
mine safari so far never crash on tiger.
Try Final Cut Pro 5, I show you. :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
how long have you been using the mac? give yourself a bit more time to get used to it :)
So how long have you use Window and Mac? :D

amospi said:
Wa lau you start this type of thread!! Sure many will fight back one, you got prepare the tactic to fight back bo?:kok:

Good or Bad it all depend on the user la. Got nothing to do with the machine. Just like Dslr and compact. If don't know how to operate dslr sure say dslr no good mah.

Both are GOOD.:thumbsup:

Hey i did say i like the mac design. :angel: Sure beats self-assembled cheapo tower casing I have to house Windows.

madmacs said:
maybe after i upgrade. i still using fcp4 :)
No problem, FCP 4 also can. Just leave it to me! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Hommie said:
So how long have you use Window and Mac? :D

windows since 1st version and dos before that. mac since 1993. you leh?

btw...fcp5 worth the upgrade from fcp4?

maddog said:
Hey i did say i like the mac design. :angel: Sure beats self-assembled cheapo tower casing I have to house Windows.

Wa lau!!:kok: now you said window housing cheapo want to start another war again liao. Both side you also kena..:sweatsm:

Actually i find those self assemble tower casing very own character leh. Thinking of getting one very cheo type but quit ex.. too.:lovegrin:

madmacs said:
maybe after i upgrade. i still using fcp4 :)
I can also show you eventually if you are using the G4 how the mainboard overheat and failed. Happened to mine office one twice.

Hommie said:
I can also show you eventually if you are using the G4 how the mainboard overheat and failed. Happened to mine office one twice.

hmm...what in the world did you guys do? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.