I give you exposure, can?

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
i think i should sticky this as the model answer to all those jokers who ask for free services....

12195884_10156239544235078_7080853787902271050_n_zpsfugleyb5.png

from here.

i think i should sticky this as the model answer to all those jokers who ask for free services....

12195884_10156239544235078_7080853787902271050_n_zpsfugleyb5.png

from here.

That reminds me of people posting for free event coverage under the pretense of competition?

might as well give them CIP hours instead.

All I can say is, learn how to trade... everyone want something for free, what stopping you for asking something back in return?

In our businesses, we love when people contact us to use our stuff in return for exposure, we simply negotiate a deal that works for both... if not, just say no and walk away... There are more win you can do for both parties rather than just feel sour about this...

Hart

Reactions: yoyo
Maybe we should read this job / volunteer posting and ponder if its exploitation...

Link:
https://www.indeed.com.sg/cmp/M.A-B...2t22mmOZxboXac1ORjsiToTCI&tk=1cfuqa4j62ubb85h

Quote:
Volunteer Photographer
BALLET School - Singapore
Part-time, Volunteer
We are looking for volunteer photographers to take photos of our beautiful ballerinas.
Photographers will have to have their own equipment which can produce high resolution images. This opportunity might suit someone with experience (or no experience) of photographing live events, particularity sports or wedding. We will use the photos for our website, social media and future marketing purposes.
You will be able to choose which date & time will be available from our class schedule.
Job Type: Volunteer
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
30+ days ago - save job

The sad thing is there will always some who will gladly "volunteer". Some will get complaints after they fail to deliver or after they deliver less than good results... Do free still kenna.

We must understand our rights (copyrights of photos) and also organizations that are for profits should not have volunteers. S$1/- also want free since its insignificant then shops that sells any items at a dollar you can well take it free since its only a dollar and insignificant. Please i really look down on people who are cheapskate.

Maybe we should read this job / volunteer posting and ponder if its exploitation...

Link:
https://www.indeed.com.sg/cmp/M.A-B...2t22mmOZxboXac1ORjsiToTCI&tk=1cfuqa4j62ubb85h

Quote:
Volunteer Photographer
BALLET School - Singapore
Part-time, Volunteer
We are looking for volunteer photographers to take photos of our beautiful ballerinas.
Photographers will have to have their own equipment which can produce high resolution images. This opportunity might suit someone with experience (or no experience) of photographing live events, particularity sports or wedding. We will use the photos for our website, social media and future marketing purposes.
You will be able to choose which date & time will be available from our class schedule.
Job Type: Volunteer
Job Types: Part-time, Volunteer
30+ days ago - save job

Just my thought, what make them think that photography/ photographer can do it for free when their a school who earn money for teaching?
Unless their teaching for free too?
But I must say , there are really many photographers ( hobbsyts or freelance ) who are willing to do it for free to enhance their portfolio