I found a Passport!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this Filipino's passport when I was at the Prata House today at Jl.Kayu.
Anyone know this person, pls inform him that I have already given the passport to the Bukit timah Police Centre.

*picture removed*

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Please remove this image.

Nov 8, 2004
Jurong
ha what's the point of posting this? if you've already reported it to the police station, let the police handle it.

ha.

Nov 8, 2004
Jurong
he did that.

TS, you are putting this person in the passport at risk by showing the whole world this person's confidential information.
not really. he PS-ed the passport identification no away.

the point is, whats the point in posting this here?

this is a lame thread.
bye.

MadDude

Mar 25, 2005
You also should inform the prata house. In case he goes back to look for it.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
I blurred the Passport number in the Picture.

But well, I have removed the pics if u guyz think it's inappropriate. :confused:
if you want, you can put the person's surname in the thread. just say you found a passport belonging to Mr. XXX

that should be good enough.

MadDude

Mar 25, 2005
I did try to speak to the owner, but the Boss doesn't want to deal with these kind of things.
So, I went to the police station.
Wah..this kind of ppl. Reinforces my belief that I should not go back there to eat!

You are an honest guy. I will vote for you if you are on the Opposition.

I found this Filipino's passport when I was at the Prata House today at Jl.Kayu.
Anyone know this person, pls inform him that I have already given the passport to the Bukit timah Police Centre.

*picture removed*

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Wah..this kind of ppl. Reinforces my belief that I should not go back there to eat!
there is nothing wrong the owner refused to keep it, you should submit that to police but leave a message to the shop, in case the one who lost passport came back for it.

passport is a valuable and important document that we should hand it to police instead of passing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom