i finish reservist liao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeowww

Mar 6, 2004
Somewhere out there
Ho say liao, Today is my last reservist , completed the 13-year cycle --- transfer to Mindef Reserve .. no more IPPT !!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

LazerLordz said:
Congrats!Next month I'm collecting my pink IC.Woohoo!
Haha, jumping from the frying pan to the hot boiling pot! :bsmilie:

Yeowww said:
Ho say liao, Today is my last reservist , completed the 13-year cycle --- transfer to Mindef Reserve .. no more IPPT !!!!

:D

eh...i thot it's 10 year cycle now?

i'm still waiting for my transfer to mindef reserve......soon soon..... ;p

Yeowww said:

:D :D :D :D :D

Yes yes...good for you! Congrats bro! See you next Monday!

zaren said:
eh...i thot it's 10 year cycle now?

i'm still waiting for my transfer to mindef reserve......soon soon..... ;p

Eh auntie also in army one huh? Lagi ho say.....

Pro Image said:
Eh auntie also in army one huh? Lagi ho say.....

yamanz....auntie wears her no.4 with pride. :bsmilie:

Hi

Can anyone advise if the 10 yrs (or 13 yrs) cycle start from ORD date or the date you were posted to the unit? I ORD in 95 and was not posted until 2002 ...

Actually not too concerned about reservist cos almost never get to go ICT one ... but damn leh che to take IPPT every year lah ...

Thanks

Long Thai Bean said:
Hi

Can anyone advise if the 10 yrs (or 13 yrs) cycle start from ORD date or the date you were posted to the unit? I ORD in 95 and was not posted until 2002 ...

Actually not too concerned about reservist cos almost never get to go ICT one ... but damn leh che to take IPPT every year lah ...

Thanks

If not mistaken, cycle start from the first ICT. i.e, if you never go back before, your cycle have not start yet...hahaa

Yeowww said:

:thumbsup: You finish liao I still haven't reservist yet. Anyway I just ORD last dec. :sweat:

LazerLordz said:
Congrats!Next month I'm collecting my pink IC.Woohoo!

Don't think ORD good. ORD got its own problems. Army better don't need to think so much. :sweat:

Venom81 said:
Don't think ORD good. ORD got its own problems. Army better don't need to think so much. :sweat:
That's why I said into the boiling hot pot! There's a whole lot of crossroad with no signal of where to go is correct waiting for you! :bsmilie:

Hommie said:
That's I said into the boiling hot pot! There's a whole lot of crossroad with no signal of where to go is correct waiting for you! :bsmilie:

Ya lah. I still looking for job now. Last time in army don't need to think so much, every month 10th get money. :sweat:

i still have 4 more yrs of ICT only. hehe. down 2 already. :) hope to ROD before 30 years old.

Wai said:
Ya...excuse brain..that's why after ORD brain become rusty and cannot study :cry:

True. Now very rusty..... Need to de-rust and oil. :bsmilie:

Long Thai Bean said:
Hi

Thanks
The cycle starts from your first ICT, but will end by age 40 regardless you finish 13 cycles or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.