i find my nostrils insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmingskies

Jul 17, 2009
hi,
and the thread title has nothing to do with this post.

i'm nat and got interested in photography in school,
we did pinhole cameras, but i found out i lack the patience for pinhole photography,
so i moved on to film and digital,

i do film now with a pentax called Allen
My main reasons for doing film is because
1. i already have a film camera and cannot afford another digital one
2. film has alot of variables that makes it alot more exciting to shoot and develop

So, basically i'm here to meet people that share similar interests, find more opportunies for photoshoots,outings etc

that's about it,
i'm currently hooked onto We Are Scientist, and is attempting to draw like egon schile

hope to get to know you guys
nat.

LOL unique way of getting people to your thread and introducing yourself!
I won't say welcome but, enjoy photography!
Cheers :p

this is one strange post but nevertheless i love the whole Brain Thrust Mastery album from them. :)

strange ;A;

i thought it sounded pretty normal already
damnimightscareoffeveryonethentheniwonthavealifeonclubsnap

you have film pentax called 'Allen', isnt it strange enough? :bsmilie: must be a fellow art student..

Hey there nat :)

Kaze here.
Yes, the one you know.

Good to see you registered for CS and getting revved up!
It's a good early age to start your photography at - i wish i had done mine one year earlier.

Anyway, if you need anything to know about film you can always drop me a message on msn.
And take it slow, it's all right not to have a digital option. Live with your film camera, and if it is a manual camera, breathe in the basics until it becomes part of you. Including accurate exposure guesstimating.

Last edited:
HOMYGOD YOU SCARY
how you know its right nat huh?
you get the wrong one then how?

nehhnehh, i see you got a devart. i need to start putting things into mine since i abandoned my old account with a stupid name.

YOU DAMN SCARY LEH

edit: just how many places do you haunt?

Last edited:
you have film pentax called 'Allen', isnt it strange enough? :bsmilie: must be a fellow art student..

it was supposed to have somethng with initials MZ but i couldnt think of anything,
so i named it after any other letter i could find on the camera T3T

I find my nostrils insulting too, like hippo. Welcome to CS :D

Anw to TS we at revographers hereby welcome you

Welcome to the club nat

Welcome aboard Nat.

You might want to join our upcoming Pentaxian Outing . Incidentally, most of us will be shooting film as well, so you can ask around for tips and tricks. ;)

HOMYGOD YOU SCARY
how you know its right nat huh?
you get the wrong one then how?

nehhnehh, i see you got a devart. i need to start putting things into mine since i abandoned my old account with a stupid name.

YOU DAMN SCARY LEH

edit: just how many places do you haunt?

Ah.. hm.
Here and there :sweatsm:

swimmingskies sounded familiar and i did a quick search on msn to confirm it.

Anyway, clubsnap is a fair place for learning technicals and sourcing your stuff through B&S. I've never attended the Pentax outings even though i'm a Pentaxian too, cause i like to shoot alone, but you should try it out if you don't mind. It's a great place to learn and i'm very sure all the Pentaxians are VERY friendly people who are not hugely gear minded.

If you are looking for inspiration and shooting philosophy -
try www.filmwasters.com and www.rangefinderforum.com

Ah.. hm.
Here and there :sweatsm:

swimmingskies sounded familiar and i did a quick search on msn to confirm it.

Anyway, clubsnap is a fair place for learning technicals and sourcing your stuff through B&S. I've never attended the Pentax outings even though i'm a Pentaxian too, cause i like to shoot alone, but you should try it out if you don't mind. It's a great place to learn and i'm very sure all the Pentaxians are VERY friendly people who are not hugely gear minded.

If you are looking for inspiration and shooting philosophy -
try www.filmwasters.com and www.rangefinderforum.com

professional.

i feel paiseh shooting alone sometimes, because people on the streets give me 'the evil eye'
but wandering around alone is pretty awesome, i mostly find people who are reading or falling asleep on benches and stalkerishly take photos
need to make skin thicker first

thanks kaze :D>

yes... that's why you join us revographers!

all students man!

and just curious, what film do you shoot?

yes... that's why you join us revographers!

all students man!

and just curious, what film do you shoot?

whatever i happen to buy, mostly trix and tmax, i havent bought anything else yet cause im afraid the chemicals wont be suitable for other types of film

i wanted to try infrared film, but i read all the precautions you have to take in developing and shooting ;A; wayy too much trouble

Welcome to CS, there is nothing wrong with film.
Go figure!

SHoot more film. Help save the environment:D

Status
Not open for further replies.