I finally got my camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
007: $845 for the EOS 30 body at CP Marina. Do an E-quote first AND bring down the E-quote when buying. I had quite a problem coz I did not bring it down. Apparantly the E-quote price is lower than the minimum price the salesmen there are allowed to give.

mpenza: I still use it for VERY casual shooting. For keepers I'll use the film. I'm having a bit of trouble with the 'digital' mindset. When I use film, its snap snap snap snap, and 'wait a minute, this is film, better slow down'. But the 2900 compared to film is really really miles away.

Originally posted by yeppie99
007: $845 for the EOS 30 body at CP Marina. Do an E-quote first AND bring down the E-quote when buying. I had quite a problem coz I did not bring it down. Apparantly the E-quote price is lower than the minimum price the salesmen there are allowed to give.

mpenza: I still use it for VERY casual shooting. For keepers I'll use the film. I'm having a bit of trouble with the 'digital' mindset. When I use film, its snap snap snap snap, and 'wait a minute, this is film, better slow down'. But the 2900 compared to film is really really miles away.

thank you thank you (++ very much!):gbounce:
Roger that! Actually I was hoping to get a better price than 845:cry:
but never mind, I think it is time my turn to strike now! (may be after 29th of May!):bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.